Value of: Ben Bishop

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

LordNeverLose

Jul 2, 2015
Picking a fight
I'd offer Greiss + Dal Colle for Bishop + 2nd, assuming Bishop was willing to sign an extension at something like 6 years x 6.5 million

Then trade Halak to someone looking for a starter in exchange for a cheaper backup and possibly a +.

nhlfan9191

Aug 4, 2010
The goal of any org is to win championships.

Any true sports fan knows that you look at sports history look at critical points of change.
Modern era.
Leafs font championships zero.
End of the dead puck era? 05-06

You asking to exclude the first season of speeding up the game is cherry picking of the highest order.
You are asking to rewrite history.
I find that request to change a critical start to an era to suit your agenda counter to any ethical historian.

To further attack my character by modifying hockey history?
I cannot think you to be unethical.
Just ignorant to the historical significance to the change in hockey.

Attack your character? I wrote a short paragraph saying you were cherry picking. The year you chose may be significant in a vacuum but it was 11 years ago and we've since again gone into another dead puck era.

DALLAS90

Aug 22, 2016
I think Bishop is eventually gunna go to DAL, its juss a matter of if Niemi or Lethtonen is involved, if they can trade them in a different trade or they buy 1 of them out which isn't gunna happen or it already would of, besides there not that bad of goalies to juss be bought out because some team would take a chance on 1 of them

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad