GDT: Bedard VS Crosby - Tuesday at 7PM Central on ESPN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Who plays better in the season opener?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
What a conundrum to find ourselves in.

Every one of us wants Bedard to have a healthy and highly successful rookie campaign BUT at the same time every one of knows deep down that this team could really use another top 5 (better yet top 3) draft selection this year.

Worst case Ontario is that Bedard hits the ground running and elevates the play of everybody around him and the team winds up with a pick at the later end of the top 10 :/

I've said it once I'll say it 1000 more times... load up on the high scoring losses.
While I think this team will be better than many expect, I still think it's a team that will have a top 5 pick.

Toews2Bickell

It's Showtime
Nov 24, 2013
What a conundrum to find ourselves in.

Every one of us wants Bedard to have a healthy and highly successful rookie campaign BUT at the same time every one of knows deep down that this team could really use another top 5 (better yet top 3) draft selection this year.

Worst case Ontario is that Bedard hits the ground running and elevates the play of everybody around him and the team winds up with a pick at the later end of the top 10 :/

I've said it once I'll say it 1000 more times... load up on the high scoring losses.
This team should still be top 3-5 bad even with Bedard...they could easily send off some vets at the deadline to ensure they bottom out

TLEH

Pronounced T-Lay
Feb 28, 2015
Bomoseen, Vermont

1. I hadn't seen this posted anywhere yet.

2. Our Chicago Blackhawks team has been moved in HF. I am used to clicking where the Colorado Avalanche are now.

1696962254971.png

Muffinalt

Mar 1, 2016
Hungary
Beyond excited for this one. Bedards debut, Korchinski's first game, the improved Kaiser and Reichel, f***!

It's going to be torture to have to wait through work to be able to watch the replay. But all worth it.

Hope for some stellar first games from our boys of the future!

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
So a spectrum of possibilities:
1. CB 0 pts..Crosby 2 or 2+pts?
2. CB 1 pt ...Crosby 0 pts
3.CB 1 pt... Crosby 2 or2 +pts
4. Each gets just 1 pt..
5. CB 2 or2+pts ...Crosby 1 pt
6. CB 2 or 2+pts...Crosby 0 pts
7. Each gets 0 pts
8. Each gets 2 or 2+points

I would be surprised if #8 happens...
I would not be surprised if each gets 0 pts tonight...but Probably at least one of them ..gets a multi-pont night.

Reactions: ucanthanzalthetruth

Jimmy2Times

Oct 24, 2019
So a spectrum of possibilities:
1. CB 0 pts..Crosby 2 or 2+pts?
2. CB 1 pt ...Crosby 0 pts
3.CB 1 pt... Crosby 2 or2 +pts
4. Each gets just 1 pt..
5. CB 2 or2+pts ...Crosby 1 pt
6. CB 2 or 2+pts...Crosby 0 pts
7. Each gets 0 pts
8. Each gets 2 or 2+points

I would be surprised if #8 happens...
I would not be surprised if each gets 0 pts tonight...but Probably at least one of them ..gets a multi-pont night.
The possibilities are endless!

Jimmy2Times

Oct 24, 2019
Anyone else watching NSH/TB on Espn? I'm not sure how I feel about the player name graphic they are doing anytime a player touches the puck... seems unecessary?

belfour30

Connor Bedard Fangirl
Dec 14, 2019
If musturd cats/Lightning game goes to OT they better flip over to the Hawks game.

Jimmy2Times

Oct 24, 2019
LOL ... ridiculous. What next, the blue streak behind the puck, the circled puck? We've been there.
It's really distracting... it's the play by play guys job to tell you who's doing what.... that said it might help during a Vosters call!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad