GDT: Bedard VS Crosby - Tuesday at 7PM Central on ESPN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Who plays better in the season opener?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimmy2Times

Oct 24, 2019
I'll bet you never thought you would post that
ud6zcnX.gif

SimpleJack

Jul 25, 2013
Not worried about Reichel, he’s gonna be better moving forward no doubt. Just an adjustment to centering his own line and getting acclimated with the new roster/role.

Chelios

Jan 1, 2004
Visit site
You treat takeaway and giveaways like they’re rock solid lol. They’re not.
No I don't. In fact I said as much in the post you are referring to. But when a Dman has 1 giveaway in the stats in 5 pre-season games, then they probably aren't that big of a problem. Not to mention there likely wasn't the 5+ he made under pressure that you insist you saw.

• Haha
Reactions: TLEH

Jimmy2Times

Oct 24, 2019
Not worried about Reichel, he’s gonna be better moving forward no doubt. Just an adjustment to centering his own line and getting acclimated with the new roster/role.
Bedard ties it up for his first NHL goal and Reichel wins it in overtime. Book it.

Reactions: Mrfenn92

blams

LeGoat
May 14, 2015
Illinois
1 of 2000 career points for the kid, many more to come
Hockey wise, it would have been unbelievable to see those two on the ice together.

I'm ready for the kane/toews era to be over, but there is no denying how fun it would've been to watch.

certainly does not look out of place
I don't know why but I expected he would look out of place at least for his first game, on the road, at his age. Nope lol.

I think it's just me trying to temper my expectations

Styles

No Light, No Signal
Apr 6, 2017
I feel like faceoffs are definitely one of those things experience plays a pivotal role in.

Toews was pretty damn good coming in though.

Sid knows the ref and all that stuff but it’s still a learning curve. Has to be like that for every ref. Timing and all

featherhawk

Dec 13, 2006
would not surprise me to see 19 come back for a one year contract to tutor Bedard and then sail into post player life... Would do a world of good for Bedard and his career...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad