GDT: Bedard VS Crosby - Tuesday at 7PM Central on ESPN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Who plays better in the season opener?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
I dont get the Vlasic hate on these boards lol
It's a regular occurrence by a few people, and pretty dumb. He has decent offensive instincts and solid IQ. He can skate really well for his size. He is a little tentative at times on both sides of the puck, which I think will come with confidence and playing more at this level.

Reactions: Mrfenn92

TLEH

Pronounced T-Lay
Feb 28, 2015
Bomoseen, Vermont
Preconceived notions are hard to let go of. They do the same to Korchinski to the point of making up scenarios on the ice that didn’t happen.

It's a regular occurrence by a few people, and pretty dumb. He has decent offensive instincts and solid IQ. He can skate really well for his size. He is a little tentative at times on both sides of the puck, which I think will come with confidence and playing more at this level.
He’s been good this game. Why would I have “preconceived notions” I feel like I have one of the most malleable opinions on this board. He plays well I’ll praise.

Chelios

Jan 1, 2004
Visit site
He’s been good this game. Why would I have “preconceived notions” I feel like I have one of the most malleable opinions on this board. He plays well I’ll praise.
Well you were imagining giveaways in pre-season that never actually occurred.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad