Bedard rookie predictions

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

pcruz

Mar 7, 2013
Vaughan
Players can put up high point totals on bad teams. Old man Kane was pacing for 65ish with injuries and playing with Domi and Athanasiou.
Kane was (this past season) a much better player than Bedard is at this time.

I'd be pleasantly surprised if Bedard breaks the 30 goal mark and 65 points.

He projects to be a superstar, but undersized players sometimes take time to pick up steam in the NHL.

And some superstars do as well, like Mackinnon did.

Reactions: robsenz and CBJx614

Rolo

Aug 9, 2011
Kane was (this past season) a much better player than Bedard is at this time.

I'd be pleasantly surprised if Bedard breaks the 30 goal mark and 65 points.

He projects to be a superstar, but undersized players sometimes take time to pick up steam in the NHL.

And some superstars do as well, like Mackinnon did.

Undersized in height sure, but he's built like a pro. He's bigger and stronger then Crosby was in his rookie season.

pcruz

Mar 7, 2013
Vaughan
Undersized in height sure, but he's built like a pro. He's bigger and stronger then Crosby was in his rookie season.
Doesn't play like it.
In the Jr's, he looked small, and that's against other kids.

Also, Sid had Mario and hyper-inflated power plays to prop up his rookie and sophomore seasons.

Sid was also a far superior talent as far as I have seen.

blundluntman

Jul 30, 2016
McDavid and Crosby were both top 10 in ppg their rookie seasons. I think Bedard will get around 90 points or so considering his teammates won't be very good outside of Taylor Hall. It's hard to expect him to score 100 points even if that's the projection for a generational talent so I won't go that far but who knows.

DrDorrian MD

Jun 23, 2022
how is this kid generational if most of you think he's not even going to put up 60 in his rookie year?

I say he pushes larmers rookie hawks record with at least 43 goals
and he'll either be even or below with assists
45G 40A

Reactions: blundluntman

blundluntman

Jul 30, 2016
how is this kid generational if most of you think he's not even going to put up 60 in his rookie year?

I say he pushes larmers rookie hawks record with at least 43 goals
and he'll either be even or below with assists
45G 40A
People are acting like he's Matty Beniers or something. I get tempering expectations but geez

Deebs

Without you, everything falls apart
Feb 5, 2014
The Hawks are so terrible that I'll say 65-70 points

Fataldogg

Mar 22, 2007
If he is as good as McDavid, which he has been hyped to be, he should score at an 85-90 point pace.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad