OT: Bears & NFL Talk 99 (also 2024 NFL Draft GDT)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

No Fun Shogun

34-38-61-10-13-15
May 1, 2011
Illinois
Both teams will be rusty as is par for the course for the modern NFL early in the season, but the upward trending Bears should be favorites versus the substantially downward trending Titans even recognizing that this is Williams's first actual pro start.

plasmonresonance

Jul 28, 2015
Both teams will be rusty as is par for the course for the modern NFL early in the season, but the upward trending Bears should be favorites versus the substantially downward trending Titans even recognizing that this is Williams's first actual pro start.
Listening to a couple of Monday media sessions from Callahan, the Bears defense worries him a fair bit. He also isn't sure what kind of team he has or how well they'll work together in their first game; especially concerned about the Titan secondary. His main message to Levis is to take care of the ball. New HC with 23 new bodies on the 53 man roster from last year. Lots of different pieces that need to come together.

Of the ~25 defense players:
1 returning D-lineman (J Simmons); 3-4 new
6 returning LBs; 6 new
3 returning DBs; 7 new

Reactions: Romang67

Romang67

BitterSwede
Jan 2, 2011
Evanston, IL
Pat Surtain just got more guarantees over 4 years than JJ did in total. $5M per year.

I think the Johnson contract will age really well, barring escalating shoulder issues.

No Fun Shogun

34-38-61-10-13-15
May 1, 2011
Illinois
Mahomes to Worthy is guaranteed to end the Bills in the playoffs this year and everyone will do an "I told you so" to the idiot brass in Buffalo.

Who trades a first round pick to your own barrier?

Reactions: Blackhawkswincup

HeisenBaez

Nov 3, 2008
Heart of Dixie
Mahomes to Worthy is guaranteed to end the Bills in the playoffs this year and everyone will do an "I told you so" to the idiot brass in Buffalo.

Who trades a first round pick to your own barrier?
There is a reason why teams don't win 3 in a row. I think K.C. falls short of a three peat.

Ben Grimm

It's clobberin time!🥊
Dec 10, 2007
ATL
I'm glad the Eagles game is only on Peacock. Fans of their opponent can suck it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad