OT: Bears & NFL Talk 88

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

madgoat33

May 16, 2010
Well, if fields is done my sundays will be free the rest of the year. Thats a positive.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Its going to suck watching the Giants pick top 5 with the Fields pick

I really hope Fields proves to be the answer because the price paid for him is steep

Vildor f***ing blows!

Sign a CB from a practice squad and cut his ass

ClydeLee

Mar 23, 2012
Huntly just had an incomplete by a guy jumping at the line adjusting his throw. Same as Fields. That's not being inaccurate really

Kaners Bald Spot

Dec 6, 2011
Kane County, IL
Opened the thread. Completely predictable KBS replies. Shitting on Fields whenever possible.

This team f***ing sucks. That's on the GM and the coaching staff more than anything.
I've been complimenting his play when warranted, so whatever. He's made some really good throws but overall has been inaccurate today.

RememberTheRoar

“I’m not as worried about the 5-on-5 scoring.”
Oct 21, 2015
That's me in the corner
Opened the thread. Completely predictable KBS replies. Shitting on Fields whenever possible.

This team f***ing sucks. That's on the GM and the coaching staff more than anything.
It’s like he waits all week for any opportunity to rip one of the only bright spots this franchise has. Truly astounding.

He just wants to be “right” so badly that he’s basically actively gloating when Fields screws up something, but now is back to making up things about Fields.

RememberTheRoar

Oct 21, 2015
That's me in the corner
I've been complimenting his play when warranted, so whatever. He's made some really good throws but overall has been inaccurate today.
You’re such a liar, dude. You’ve wanted everyone to think Fields is awful since draft day. Unfortunately for you, nobody finds your arguments credible.

Reactions: clydesdale line

Kaners Bald Spot

Dec 6, 2011
Kane County, IL
It’s like he waits all week for any opportunity to rip one of the only bright spots this franchise has. Truly astounding.

He just wants to be “right” so badly that he’s basically actively gloating when Fields screws up something, but now is back to making up things about Fields.
I'm objectively watching the games and don't think he's shown enough to be considered a bright spot yet. He's still a maybe and it's ok to admit that.

Mister X

Sponsor
Dec 15, 2010
IL
NFL refs caving in to tantrums by players is something I wish Goodell would actually focus on cleaning up. The fact that refs will take seconds to throw a flag after a play is something that has irritated the shit out of me since I began watching the NFL.

Reactions: RememberTheRoar

RememberTheRoar

Oct 21, 2015
That's me in the corner
I'm objectively watching the games and don't think he's shown enough to be considered a bright spot yet. He's still a maybe and it's ok to admit that.
You definitely don’t know what you’re talking about. Maybe you should go look up QBR and no-name analytics experts deep in the Twitter comments

Reactions: clydesdale line

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
9FC1B092-F16F-4DB3-BDF5-283627B3E941.gif

madgoat33

May 16, 2010
NFL refs caving in to tantrums by players is something I wish Goodell would actually focus on cleaning up. The fact that refs will take seconds to throw a flag after a play is something that has irritated the shit out of me since I began watching the NFL.
I mean, it was pretty blatant. Possible the ref was struggling to get flag out of pocket.

Pez68

Mar 18, 2010
Chicago, IL
Seriously. He’s beyond delusional if he thinks he’s objective.

Pretty close to hitting the ignore button.

He takes whatever preconceived notion he has about a player, and just looks for evidence to reinforce that. Then he hyper focuses on those moments, completely ignoring the entire body of work. It's confirmation bias at its worst.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad