OT: Bears & NFL Talk 101

GIADF

Not A Mod
Aug 17, 2024
According to this ESPN article is sounds like Daniels is likely to play.

I'd feel a lot better about that if we had Gordon healthy, especially since Daniels never looks to the left side. Imagine if he was healthy and able to blitz and you had JJ on the right side to shut things down. Damn.

I think that's what will eventually separate CW from being the better player than Daniels since CW uses the entire field. Not to mention he avoids the big hits better.

Ajex12x

Mar 18, 2023
According to this ESPN article is sounds like Daniels is likely to play.

I'd feel a lot better about that if we had Gordon healthy, especially since Daniels never looks to the left side. Imagine if he was healthy and able to blitz and you had JJ on the right side to shut things down. Damn.

I think that's what will eventually separate CW from being the better player than Daniels since CW uses the entire field. Not to mention he avoids the big hits better.

Looking forward to the matchup. Going to be a nice cool day to watch some football.

Reactions: Romang67 and GIADF

Romang67

BitterSwede
Jan 2, 2011
Evanston, IL
Not watching this one live. Gonna try to keep it unspoiled for myself and then watch it on replay this evening. Hoping for a good game coming off the bye. As @HeisenBaez said, a loss wouldn't be devastating or entirely surprising, but it would be disappointing.

Reactions: Fortyfives

bwanajamba

Apr 18, 2019
Love is way better than Jameis, but he does throw some of the dumbest picks you'll ever see. Guy is electric if all you want to see are splash plays and don't care which team is making them

GIADF

Not A Mod
Aug 17, 2024
Love is way better than Jameis, but he does throw some of the dumbest picks you'll ever see. Guy is electric if all you want to see are splash plays and don't care which team is making them

Joking a bit, but the narrative about him would be so much different if he didn’t play for the Packers.

Reactions: southsideIrish

GIADF

Not A Mod
Aug 17, 2024
Love out after getting hit late.

He hurt his knee earlier in the game, which was the same knee that caused him to miss time earlier in the season. Did the late hit have anything to also do with that? I didn't see the hit that knocked him out a few moments ago.

GIADF

Not A Mod
Aug 17, 2024
The Lions have 52 points on 57 passing yards and 219 total yards on offense as of this post. What a wild stat.

GIADF

Not A Mod
Aug 17, 2024
Can’t afford to lose him to injury. Nervous because of how quickly his teammate called for help from trainers.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad