OT: Bears & NFL Talk 101

GIADF

Not A Mod
Aug 17, 2024
According to this ESPN article is sounds like Daniels is likely to play.

I'd feel a lot better about that if we had Gordon healthy, especially since Daniels never looks to the left side. Imagine if he was healthy and able to blitz and you had JJ on the right side to shut things down. Damn.

I think that's what will eventually separate CW from being the better player than Daniels since CW uses the entire field. Not to mention he avoids the big hits better.

Ajex12x

Mar 18, 2023
According to this ESPN article is sounds like Daniels is likely to play.

I'd feel a lot better about that if we had Gordon healthy, especially since Daniels never looks to the left side. Imagine if he was healthy and able to blitz and you had JJ on the right side to shut things down. Damn.

I think that's what will eventually separate CW from being the better player than Daniels since CW uses the entire field. Not to mention he avoids the big hits better.

Looking forward to the matchup. Going to be a nice cool day to watch some football.

Reactions: Romang67 and GIADF

Romang67

BitterSwede
Jan 2, 2011
Evanston, IL
Not watching this one live. Gonna try to keep it unspoiled for myself and then watch it on replay this evening. Hoping for a good game coming off the bye. As @HeisenBaez said, a loss wouldn't be devastating or entirely surprising, but it would be disappointing.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad