OT: Bears & NFL Talk 101

Jdavidev

Jul 5, 2011
Los Angeles, CA
Fields only needs to play 2 more games (I believe it's 2.5 games to be exact) to get the 4th round pick from Pittsburgh. I can careless if Russ plays after that but I doubt Justin is sitting anytime soon. They're 4-2 with him as the QB.
I think it's by snap count, so just playing 9 full games might not be enough if Wilson plays a more efficient offense

Reactions: Pez68

GIADF

Aug 17, 2024
4-2 headed into the bye and then the next three games are @ WAS, @ ARZ, vs NE.

7-2 is probably a long shot as that would also mean a 6 game win streak to get there, but it's not exactly an impossible task either with those matchups.

I would be shocked if the Bears are not at least 6-3 as they head into week 11 when they host Green Bay. What a huge game that could be.

Romang67

BitterSwede
Jan 2, 2011
Evanston, IL
Swift has been stopped short of line of scrimmage 3 times in the last 3 weeks, after being stopped short of line of scrimmage 9 times in the first 3 weeks. Well over 100 yards from scrimmage all three games. And unlike the Panthers and Rams, the Jags statistically actually had a pretty good run defense until yesterday.

GIADF

Aug 17, 2024
The Commies best defensive lineman, Jonathan Allen, tore his pec and will obviously miss the game against the Bears after the bye. Huge loss for them.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Wonder where Reddick ends up because of this, if anywhere at all.

I wouldn't be surprised if Lions go after him after losing Hutchinson

They need to find a pass rusher to replace him because options within are not great

Figuring out deal to make $ work would be issue but if there is a will to get deal done it can be done

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad