Low Effort GDT Battle of Ontario: Toronto (away) vs. Ottawa (home), 7 p.m. EDT, (TSN 5, TSN 4)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

armani

High Jacques
Apr 8, 2005
Uranus

According to Bruce, Dorion's nephew Pereon is on the Greig line.

1727187900158.png

Norris is skating with players not dressing tonight. Ullmark is being kept off ice today. Forsberg is the starter.

Go Sens Go!

Last edited:
Reactions: BigRig4

Sting

Feb 8, 2004
Norris really is cooked
It seems like they didn't really plan on him playing too early.

That said, if he only gets 1-2 pre-season games in before the season starts, I think he's going to be behind the pack pretty fast. After a surgery like that and all the time he has missed, he really needs to get the game reps in.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Starting to get worried about Ullmark…

Hopefully he's in there by Sunday... so he can get some game action in 2-3 before regular season.

Based on Sogaard's play with Ottawa and his play in Belleville in the playoffs he is not close to being an answer. Let's hope Forseberg can return to pre injury form. I am hoping Merilainen can steal the net in Belleville this year.

Gil Gunderson

May 2, 2007
Ottawa, ON
It seems like they didn't really plan on him playing too early.

That said, if he only gets 1-2 pre-season games in before the season starts, I think he's going to be behind the pack pretty fast. After a surgery like that and all the time he has missed, he really needs to get the game reps in.
So far this sounds exactly like last year lol

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
I can imagine there are a few of the Sens regulars chomping at the bit for some game action even if its preseason.

Does Stutzle's line dominate and light it up?
Does Greig's line pester the living f&*k out of their opponents or just outplay them?
Can the Big "O" say not so fast to the Jenik talk?
Does Boucher lay a big hit?
Can Guenette challenge JBD? Will either play in front of Hamonic?

Ya, I get the concern, we all have it, but it is clearly not that same happenings as last year.
Much stronger participation at practice ; should be gaining confidence in his ability to play.

Jan 19, 2006
Calgary
I can imagine there are a few of the Sens regulars chomping at the bit for some game action even if its preseason.

Does Stutzle's line dominate and light it up?
Does Greig's line pester the living f&*k out of their opponents or just outplay them?
Can the Big "O" say not so fast to the Jenik talk?
Does Boucher lay a big hit?
Can Guenette challenge JBD? Will either play in front of Hamonic?

Much stronger participation at practice ; should be gaining confidence in his ability to play.
Will Hamonic be statistically the worse defenseman in the league.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad