Basketball: Men's tournament

Stylizer1

Teflon Don
Jun 12, 2009
Ottabot City
We can already see the narrative being played out how LeBron has to lead this team to victory because of the 2 last victories. LeBron is a ball hog and that is why he is going to always have the ball in his hands. He is the definition of I in Team.

Nogatco Rd

Translator spent all my HF cash
Apr 3, 2021
We can already see the narrative being played out how LeBron has to lead this team to victory because of the 2 last victories. LeBron is a ball hog and that is why he is going to always have the ball in his hands. He is the definition of I in Team.
Do you think they’ll run the table and win Gold?

Stylizer1

Teflon Don
Jun 12, 2009
Ottabot City
Do you think they’ll run the table and win Gold?
There supposed to so yeah.

There are at least a few options they could use to be the primary scorer and they should win gold. LeBron will be that guy because he needs it most for you know.........his legacy.

They'll probably lose a game in the prelims for the adversity angle but it should never really be in doubt.

Would be nice to see an upset though if I'm being honest.

If Canada could have just been able to Have Eady and Wiggins just to have our best guys there would have been great. Not that Eady could really compete on that level but 7'4 is 7'4 and could eat up some minutes clogging up the paint against Embiid and Davis.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad