Post-Game Talk: Ba Bada Bum Bada Bum Bada Bum

McFlyingV

Feb 22, 2013
Edmonton, Alberta
Who was RV playing with tonight. Nuge. KK already getting the impression RV can't be playing with Drai or McD here. Skinner has brought his A game here. Thats good. Wasn't guaranteed that would occur. RV doesn't have an A game left.

Moore and Danault are better EV players than RV is. Would love to have either one of those.

RV has massive PP opportunity in LA. He'll be getting just 2nd unit PP mop up here. How is his situation here better with that? Drai has dropped off EV. Depends who we park with him on the line but RV is not healthy enough or young enough to be on that line. Doesn't have the jam anymore. I'd prefer even Savoie, Lavoie, or Holloway as a third with Drai. We need legs. team is chasing the play too often.
That has little to do with Arvidsson. The entire lineup has been in a blender because players like McDavid, Draisaitl, Nuge and Hyman have been laying eggs and playing like complete trash to start the year. Way too early to make any sense of anything on this roster with the way the season has started.

Drai has dropped off even strength because he's played with players like your golden boys McLeod and Foegele who don't belong anywhere near a top 6. Odd that you mention Lavoie as an option when "needing legs". Lavoie would be one of the worst skaters on this team.

For the record I do think Philp and Savoie should get games by mid season on the team to address some of the skating issues.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hemingway
Oct 8, 2017
Islands in the stream.
That has little to do with Arvidsson. The entire lineup has been in a blender because players like McDavid, Draisaitl, Nuge and Hyman have been laying eggs and playing like complete trash to start the year. Way too early to make any sense of anything on this roster with the way the season has started.

Drai has dropped off even strength because he's played with players like your golden boys McLeod and Foegele who don't belong anywhere near a top 6. Odd that you mention Lavoie as an option when "needing legs". Lavoie would be one of the worst skaters on this team.

For the record I do think Philp and Savoie should get games by mid season on the team to address some of the skating issues.
As if present version of RV is any better. You keep sklpping over that one.

Anyway we're done. I don't come here for cheap shot insults.

McFlyingV

Feb 22, 2013
Edmonton, Alberta
As if present version of RV is any better. You keep sklpping over that one.

Anyway we're done. I don't come here for cheap shot insults.
Probably should have just stopped when you lied about Arvidsson's line mates in LA to try and make him look bad as you've been doing for as long as I can remember on these boards. We'll check back in mid season and see if you're as wrong on him as you've been about Skinner so far. You know sometimes its ok to admit you were wrong, but I know you'd never do that because you seem to think you're always the smartest guy in the room.

Fishy McScales

Apr 22, 2006
schmocation
Hilarious that the Flyers were pissed they didn't get a call at the end after being gifted an overtime point in the first place.

There was no hooking, no holding, no nothing and the player fell down on his own heading to the corner.

KCC

Aug 15, 2007
If edm can climb back to .500 and stay there for the first month of the season that’ll be a huge W at this point. Definitely setting themselves up better than 2-9-1. Lol.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad