Proposal: B. Tkachuk for Kyrou.

BuLLeT1291

Dec 16, 2010
Staios literally laughed at the rumor that Brady was unhappy and available for trade 24 hours ago. He shut it down completely and assured the fans they are building around him. He'll be in Ottawa until the final year of his deal at the earliest.

Would be quite the decision to feed the fans that only to actually trade him. Especially considering it is a very fragile and damaged fanbase that they are trying to earn trust from...

Brady is not looking to move or available, I think Staios' comments and reaction yesterday should be enough to lock this bad boy up.
Missed all of that so thanks for that.

Most of the replies to this thread originally is a great example of why this board is total garbage. Can't even throw something out there and have an actual conversation with facts. Just tool's degrading other posters for no reason at all. Total and utter garbage.

Linkens Mastery

Conductor of the TankTown Express
Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule
Anything is possible, but its is unlikely Ottawa receives full value. Ottawa would want 1st + Kyrou + Dvorsky/Neighbours + Lindstein/Stenburg/Snuggerud for Brady + other players like Boucher + cap dump... but they might need to settle on 1st + Kryou + Lindstein/Stenburg/Snuggerud.
And this is why I say blues are not in a position to go after Brady, Blues are not in a position to be trading our firsts and prospects just for a player who provides similar stats.

Reactions: Voight and Blueston

jfhabs

May 21, 2015
Kyrou, Thomas, Binnington, 1st for Tkachuk, Norris and Korpisalo.

Don't like it then you don't get Tkachuk.
Thomas is better than Tkachuk (you could have a case they are equal, but Thomas is a center), Kyrou is better than Norris and Binnington is better than Korpisalo... yet St.Louis adds a 1st on top

• Haha
Reactions: nbwingsfan and bert

Hale The Villain

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2008
Would need to be something like:

Kyrou, Neighbours, 1st + a swap of Binnington and Korpisalo.

I wouldn't do it if I were the Blues, but I could see NHL GMs thinking that's a fair return for Tkachuk.

GMs do extremely stupid crap to add toughness. Look at the recent return for Jeannot and look how much PLD, Wilson and Anderson signed for.

Robtom18

Nov 25, 2019
Screenshot_20240229_124146_Chrome.jpg

Robtom18

Nov 25, 2019
Would need to be something like:

Kyrou, Neighbours, 1st + a swap of Binnington and Korpisalo.

I wouldn't do it if I were the Blues, but I could see NHL GMs thinking that's a fair return for Tkachuk.

GMs do extremely stupid crap to add toughness. Look at the recent return for Jeannot and look how much PLD, Wilson and Anderson signed for.
Kyrou is close to brady in points. How you think neighbors and first with swapping goalies make sense this is an asine trade and blues say hellllllzzzzz to the noooook

Robtom18

Nov 25, 2019
Anything is possible, but its is unlikely Ottawa receives full value. Ottawa would want 1st + Kyrou + Dvorsky/Neighbours + Lindstein/Stenburg/Snuggerud for Brady + other players like Boucher + cap dump... but they might need to settle on 1st + Kryou + Lindstein/Stenburg/Snuggerud.
This is just insane. Completely and uter trash. So trade all of our young talent for your trash and brady lmfao comical

Reactions: Homesick

Hale The Villain

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2008
Kyrou is close to brady in points. How you think neighbors and first with swapping goalies make sense this is an asine trade and blues say hellllllzzzzz to the noooook

There's more to this game than points.

Like it or not teams place a very high value on toughness and physicality, especially if the player can actually play the game.

There's no question Tkachuk has significantly more value than Kyrou in the eyes of NHL GMs.

Reactions: freester

Robtom18

Nov 25, 2019
Snuggy dvorsky lindstein stenberg neoghbors thomas are full fledge no goes.

I could see kyrou and a 1st. Thats it.

• Haha
Reactions: Groo

Leafs87

Mr. Steal Your Job
Aug 10, 2010
Toronto
he has no trade protection so he won’t be traded home. Ottawa will go for the biggest return and this won’t be it if in fact they entertain trading him. There is such a thing as making a player honour a contract he signed.

stl76

No. 5 in your programs, No. 1 in your hearts
Jul 2, 2015
naw its just the premium Brady demands. look at how crazy gms go for PLD and Anderson. Brady is actually good.

Kyrou doesn't move the needle enough.
Thomas is a top 10 1C playing excellent defense. He’s a different tier of player.

Reactions: Voight

Robtom18

Nov 25, 2019
There's more to this game than points.

Like it or not teams place a very high value on toughness and physicality, especially if the player can actually play the game.

There's no question Tkachuk has significantly more value than Kyrou in the eyes of NHL GMs.
Yes and thats where the first comes in and most likely a conditional first. Also kyrou is one of the fast skaters in the league and had 37 goals last year. Brady is brady. Kyrou is kyrou. The difference may only be a second. Besides. Brady is the one unhappy.

Homesick

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 2, 2005
Calgary
Missed all of that so thanks for that.

Most of the replies to this thread originally is a great example of why this board is total garbage. Can't even throw something out there and have an actual conversation with facts. Just tool's degrading other posters for no reason at all. Total and utter garbage.
😭
You could have just thrown this idea in the garbage with a little research

Robtom18

Nov 25, 2019
naw its just the premium Brady demands. look at how crazy gms go for PLD and Anderson. Brady is actually good.

Kyrou doesn't move the needle enough.
Lmfao no winger has ever been valued higher than a #1rhd or #1 top 10 currently number 8 center in robert thomas. You sir should put the bottle down and call uber to pick you up.

1. Brady is not unhappy.
2. Kyrou would return a Batherson, not a Tkachuk
Lmfao explain this by using facts and stats.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad