Series Talk: Avs Stanley Cup Celebration Pictures and Videos Thread

Avs91

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 3, 2013
Wyoming
Haha, wow Brian Willsie on the cup. Played for Avs but spent all of 00-01 (correct me if I’m wrong) in the minors.

Awesome for him :clap:

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
Haha, wow Brian Willsie on the cup. Played for Avs but spent all of 00-01 (correct me if I’m wrong) in the minors.

Awesome for him :clap:
Willsie played with Rantanen at TPS in 2012-2014. Loved him during his tenure at Turku.

Reactions: Avs91

The Merchant

Sponsor
Aug 2, 2011
El Pueblo
20221104_165548.jpg

Finally got this beaut today. By far my biggest hockey-related purchase ever and worth every penny ❤️

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
^That is so sweet. I saw a really nice four puck disply case and then saw those pucks they had from each round which had both team's logos on them. They were even a bunch that had been signed by players but at the end of the day, I couldn't pick (limit) myself to 4 players (one for each round) and ended up not buying.

So glad you got yours. That is so darn nice looking!

Reactions: The Merchant

JoeSakic13

May 30, 2013
San Francisco
^That is so sweet. I saw a really nice four puck disply case and then saw those pucks they had from each round which had both team's logos on them. They were even a bunch that had been signed by players but at the end of the day, I couldn't pick (limit) myself to 4 players (one for each round) and ended up not buying.

So glad you got yours. That is so darn nice looking!
McDermid, Murray, JJ, and Aube-Kubel is the obvious answer.

Drury_Sakic

Jul 25, 2003
www.avalanchedb.com
It's cool, I guess, that I can buy multiple fan versions of the ring for some reason, but what I really want to buy is the championship season review video. Does anyone have a sense about whether that will eventually be coming out? Or are we boned?
The Astros had something up to buy instantly. It is not coming. Not sure why, but it is never coming. The boat has been missed, most of that championship merch sells in the early days after. Its too late now to make optimal money.

I have to imaging it has something to do with cost vs. what maybe is a super small % of people that buy them for the NHL? As others have said, even something digital to buy on iTunes or Amazon or something would do.

Or scale it up, make the bluray but put it as part of a collectors kit that costs a bit of coin, idk. Terrible miss by the NHL and the Avalanche.

Is it worth it to make them? I don't think I know anyone who still gets hard copies of stuff.
In general I don't, but for something like a championship Bluray I would do it. Its the collectors component almost as much as the video itself I am after.

katfude

Sep 25, 2015
I love last year’s team, but to say they were the best in the cap era is a bit of a stretch.

I’d argue they were the best D-core in the cap era though as they won a cup with a 1-eyed goalie.
Yeah you're right, with a Georgiev they'd have been the best of ALL TIME

Reactions: JoeSakic13

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
I love last year’s team, but to say they were the best in the cap era is a bit of a stretch.

I’d argue they were the best D-core in the cap era though as they won a cup with a 1-eyed goalie.

Yeah you're right, with a Georgiev they'd have been the best of ALL TIME
They dressed Frank for Edmonton. They had the best roster in any era.

• Love
Reactions: katfude

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad