Series Talk: Avs Stanley Cup Celebration Pictures and Videos Thread

MacKaRant

Sponsor
Jul 27, 2021
It's cool, I guess, that I can buy multiple fan versions of the ring for some reason, but what I really want to buy is the championship season review video. Does anyone have a sense about whether that will eventually be coming out? Or are we boned?

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
A student I teach had ACL surgery and was hobbling around after a week and a half.
My mom walked out of her knee replacement surgery. Sometimes people may need some help with crutches, but most surgeries it's recommended to do some walking post op.

Ceremony

How I choose to feel is how I am
Jun 8, 2012
Murray got on it after all. Good for him.

Ed - also good to see Helm got his full name on it this time.

• Love
Reactions: Avsboy

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
Surprised Stan Kroenke still gets to be on the cup when it's technically Josh's team.

That's only a technicality so that Dad can also own an NFL team, the league that has an idiotic "rule" that you can't own any other sports franchise if you own an NFL franchise. But obviously there's ways around it.

In any event, believe it or not things got better for both the Avs and Nuggets once Josh became the team president (or whatever he is nowadays) for both franchises, and I don't think that's a coincidence.

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
Every time I see this thread bumped, I think it's going to finally be an announcement about a Cup Champions blu ray, and it's not. And then my heart sinks a little more.

BRING. ME. MY. f***ING. CUP. CHAMPIONS. BLU. RAY. YOU. DUMBASSES.
Is it worth it to make them? I don't think I know anyone who still gets hard copies of stuff.

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
Is it worth it to make them? I don't think I know anyone who still gets hard copies of stuff.

They've managed to make one every year, even last year, would suck that they'd stop when the Avs won one. The best part is having one thing that sorta compiles the entire season, and playoffs, in to one.

I guess I can try and work on it on my own, but trying to find all the different clips of shit to put together, while working a full-time job and having 3 (soon to be FOUR) kids at home--yes that IS an announcement, sneaking it in right here--it's just hard.

That's why the NHL needs to stop being little bitches and just put one out. They can release it digitally for all I care.

niwotsblessing

May 1, 2010
City of Holy Faith
They've managed to make one every year, even last year, would suck that they'd stop when the Avs won one. The best part is having one thing that sorta compiles the entire season, and playoffs, in to one.

I guess I can try and work on it on my own, but trying to find all the different clips of shit to put together, while working a full-time job and having 3 (soon to be FOUR) kids at home--yes that IS an announcement, sneaking it in right here--it's just hard.

That's why the NHL needs to stop being little bitches and just put one out. They can release it digitally for all I care.
Congratulations, Sire. :cheer:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad