Series Talk: Avs Stanley Cup Celebration Pictures and Videos Thread

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003

lol @ this

In a nutshell, some people are mad because he was piss drunk and showed a bad example to the youth. Girard couldn't even finish the autograph session because he was too drunk.

From translation:

"He even poured a beer on his head. Some have called this behavior unacceptable..." :biglaugh:

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003

lol @ this

In a nutshell, some people are mad because he was piss drunk and showed a bad example to the youth. Girard couldn't even finish the autograph session because he was too drunk.

This entire article seems based on the opinion of this Geneviève Desautels person who is the director of an organization called Educ'alcool, whose entire purpose is to run campaigns against excessive drinking.

She's literally the only person cited in the article as being upset at what Sammy did.

What a stupid basis for an article. Ended up making a hit piece on Sammy because one teetotaler got offended.

katfude

Sep 25, 2015
This entire article seems based on the opinion of this Geneviève Desautels person who is the director of an organization called Educ'alcool, whose entire purpose is to run campaigns against excessive drinking.

She's literally the only person cited in the article as being upset at what Sammy did.

What a stupid basis for an article. Ended up making a hit piece on Sammy because one teetotaler got offended.

I'll drink a beer in their honor right now. Cheers!

Nihiliste

Feb 8, 2010

lol @ this

lmao

Shane Diesel

Jun 8, 2021

Some random video I saw once upon a time that stuck with me.

"Fourteen minutes experiencing pure joy."

A frame of EJ lifting the Cup fits in to those fourteen minutes...

Richard88

John 3:16
Jun 29, 2019
Well, take the final minute and the celebration:

I love that hockey has the handshake line after series. It encourages sportsmanship to always shake the hand of your opponent after a hear fought series, win or lose. Wish more sports did it, though I can scarcely imagine the primadonna's in soccer doing it.

Ararana

Sep 22, 2013
Two Rivers
Does anyone know where we can watch game 6 SN broadcast? Or there was one that had the 3rd period or last parts of 3rd period..

Thanks in advance!

I have full copies of every Avs win this postseason. I believe for round 4 game 6 I have both SportsNet and ABC. If you still need it, shoot me a PM I'll send you a link for that game specifically.

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
I have full copies of every Avs win this postseason. I believe for round 4 game 6 I have both SportsNet and ABC. If you still need it, shoot me a PM I'll send you a link for that game specifically.

If that offer is open, I'd take a link for both ABC and SportsNet (but in the clips I've seen, SN was the better call)

MildAvaholic

Jan 7, 2007
Houston, Texas
All right, who does this belong to ?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220715-115814_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20220715-115814_Facebook.jpg
    139.6 KB · Views: 62

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad