Series Talk: Avs Stanley Cup Celebration Pictures and Videos Thread

flyfysher

Mar 21, 2012
What a 180 degree difference between the forum from last season’s post-VGK series and now. From reflection, evaluation, self-analysis as a team and finally coming full circle to now with just sheer utter happiness and exuberant elation. We really deserved it.

AvsMakar08

Feb 14, 2017
New York
What a 180 degree difference between the forum from last season’s post-VGK series and now. From reflection, evaluation, self-analysis as a team and finally coming full circle to now with just sheer utter happiness and exuberant elation. We really deserved it.
I think that Sakic is going to try to build a dynasty here in Colorado. We just have too many good players.

Bill Peckerskull

Fargin' Icehole
Feb 19, 2003
Castle Rock, CO
It's really a miracle the guys made it through that parade without dropping or further denting the cup. EJ had it precariously teetering way up on top of the firetruck more than once.
Yep. I can't recall seeing another team beat it up as bad as the Avs have, but maybe I just haven't paid close enough attention the last 20 years...

RampoSanta

Landy was not offside
Apr 1, 2021
Colorado
seems like way more than 200K to me was there today. My feeling from being there was more like 400-500K which is based on nothing as I have no idea how they measure it. Anyone see something on a updated actual estimate?

The Merchant

Sponsor
Aug 2, 2011
El Pueblo
seems like way more than 200K to me was there today. My feeling from being there was more like 400-500K which is based on nothing as I have no idea how they measure it. Anyone see something on a updated actual estimate?
Saw a graphic on twitter earlier claiming 500k

Peter The Great
Aug 17, 2005
Sweden
Didn't expect Landeskog to bring a huge Swedish flag for his speach. :sarcasm: :D :cool:

It's perhaps debatable but I think it was a good move. He is a role model for a lot of young hockey players in Sweden too and perhaps they feel more connected this way. Also I guess he is thankful for his hockey career/education in Sweden where he debuted in SHL as a 16 year old before leaving for Kitchener.

Landeskog and Bednar balancing on a line here (really, really drunk) but I loved both of their speaches, really good. I didn't expect Bednar to get emotional like this, a legend was born.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad