Rumor: Avs Reached out to Chicago about Patrick Kane

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

schelstatic

Jul 20, 2010
To be fair, Kaut has developed really well in my NHL 22 GM mode, hitting 22 G 29 A 51 pts in 63 GP in 2023-24.
The importance of this cannot be understated. Those thinking Colorado would have to add a first ontop of Kaut are crazy to think so. As another poster said, maybe add Timmons, but a first and Kaut for Kane. Now I have heard of everything.

Junohockeyfan

Dec 16, 2018
Who could forget all the "Bow Out" for Kaut, tank threads back in the 2018 season. Too soon to give up on that massive upside?

Taylorst

Jun 26, 2018
Karlsson is the best recent example although he was a lot younger at the time of the trade and was considered a top 3 defenceman in the league so carried more value. A comparable trade today to EK would be Compher (Tierney), Barron (Norris), Kaut (Balcers), Demelo (3rd) a 1st expected in the 20’s, a second, and some conditional picks.

I like Norris then better than Barron now but Karlsson also carried greater value so it evens out. With less pieces involved I think it’s very possible that Newhook could be substituted for lots of the quantity.

I appreciate your point of view trying to as best which we all understand compare.
However Colorado fans have this notion that only there trash players are available and all young prospects are off the table.

I don't see Davidson even considering a trade unless it blows him away to then approach kane.
Davidson isn't like stan , where stans trades were so horrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad