GDT: Avalanche vs Bruins 1/18/24 @ 5:00PM MNT Moose vs Bear who will win?

Who wins in a fight Bear, Moose or Gorilla?

• Total voters

GirardSpinorama

Aug 20, 2004
The 4th line is so bad, i feel for malinski to try to drive a transition play with Mcdermaid and Polin as 2/3 outlets.

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
George was completely out of position on the second goal, but I would like to see a stronger play by Malinski there. Bednar will probably use that as a reason to scratch him in favor of JJ when Bo comes back.

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
The first 2 goals were yikes.
First one the Avs D was completely lost and a top 2 goal scorer in the league was left in the slot, got the puck and shot it bar down. That's a legit goal from a goaltending POV.

Not so much for the 5 other Avs on the ice who weren't aware that the game started though.

Reactions: GirardSpinorama

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
First one the Avs D was completely lost and a top 2 goal scorer in the league was left in the slot, got the puck and shot it bar down. That's a legit goal from a goaltending POV.

Not so much for the 5 other Avs on the ice who weren't aware that the game started though.
Yikes in general not blaming George on that. Bruins owned the puck the entire time. For the first shift of the game with the best players on the ice its unacceptable. Second goal Avs failuer to clear and get beat out the corner another big yikes. I didnt see the third goal but I imagine it was yikers.

For the team
Yup for the team not George.

Imperative Avs get the next goal and win the next 2 periods.

Reactions: Balthazar

wayninja

Win it for Val
Mar 24, 2017
I think we need to add "high rising shot" to Mosers list of annoying bingo things

chet1926

Jan 9, 2008
Denver
Seems about right George gives up 3, depth players can keep up, other team focuses only on 29 so he can't do much, and we are losing 3-1. Pretty standard 1st period.

Puckstop40

Aug 23, 2009
Las Vegas, NV
Is our defensive structure just bad this year or is it really just goaltending is absolutely pathetic? The norm seems to be giving up at least 3 goals a game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad