Pre-Game Talk: Avalanche-rolled or get rolled. 7PM MTN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

oXo Cube

Power Play Merchant
Nov 4, 2008
In your closet
That goal is at least equally on Montoya for a really crappy pass.

Regardless, it looks like our historically bad special teams are gonna cost us at least one more game here.

lakai17

Aug 10, 2006
todd should have fired back with a challenge after they called no goal to defend the goal. Ref never blew his whistle in time.

Reactions: MikeGrier99

YakDavid

Dec 12, 2010
FYI they got the call right. But they also never should've called it a goal in the first place
My problem is it really isn't goalie interference. The original call is brutal but that being said the defender is pushing the stick into the glove. Another only oilers situation

Cam98

Jun 24, 2009
I really enjoy watching this team, reminds me the Eakins era, completely useless everywhere on the ice except Hall but now its McDavid.

FiveFourteenSixOne

5-14-6-1
Sponsor
Jan 28, 2006
Edmonton
The league made the right call. You guys would all be furious if we were on the other end of that and it ended up being allowed.

Now if Klefbom can kindly pull his head out of his ass that would be great...

First he misses the pass, and then he gets f***ing walked.

Something is so wrong with this team.

Reactions: SomeDudeOTI

Mr Tadakichi

Never Reads OP Before Posting
Nov 23, 2014
Though, that goal call back and subsequent shorty against...

It's like some rich putting money on a string and not only driving way when a homeless person tries to pick it up, but they get splashed with mud when they do.

Reactions: sepHF

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
This team looks like it has 3 NHLers on it, not elite NHLers, just NHLers, the rest look like AHLers. As if there was any kind of doubt as to our coaching staff sucking something fierce, that doubt should be long gone.

bobbythebrain

Jul 30, 2016
Are-You-Not-Entertained-Funny-Thanksgiving-Meme.jpg

Reactions: nabob

nabob

Big Daddy Kane
Aug 3, 2005
HF boards
Hahahaha season in a nutshell for the entire team. That whole sequence of reviews and then the PP craps the bed and allows a SHG.

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
Though, that goal call back and subsequent shorty against...

It's like some rich putting money on a string and not only driving way when a homeless person tries to pick it up, but they get splashed with mud when they do.

And Klef got cleaned out after the goal as well, insult to injury.

Mikey71

Apr 3, 2005
Hey Todd, if you don't fight for your players, how the hell do you expect them to fight for you?

nexttothemoon

and again...
Jan 30, 2010
Northern AB
I remember when in the past I said Klefbom has work to do to become a decent top 6 dman and people shit down my throat saying he was obviously top pairing and at worst top 4.

Well f*** it all... he's total crap... not worthy of being in the top 6.

Call up Gryba.. put in Auvitu.... trade Klefbum for used hockey tape.

Klefbom was shit, is shit and will always be shit... his defensive awareness is worse than a 3 year old skating for the 1st time and his offense has evaporated.

Wake up and see reality McLellan ffs.

SomeDudeOTI

Feb 25, 2014
Behind enemy lines
Oh cmon guys.. as stupid as it was ref wise, when a player pushes the goalie's glove over the line it's not a good goal. Just because we've been screwed in similar situations doesn't make it right.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad