Confirmed with Link: Austin Watson joins Red Wings for training camp PTO

newfy

Jul 28, 2010
I’ll bite on this just because I’m genuinely curious. Who did the Panthers or Knights have who’s sole purpose was to enforce and made a genuine impact for their cup run?

Ryan Lomberg is cut from the exact same cloth as Watson, Watson is a better player than Jonah gadjovich who was good enough to play half the season with the panthers. Kolesar for Vegas is also a similar player to Watson
Seider plays a huge physical game. Ed is like 6’7. That’s not enough?
No, it’s not. The wings have gotten pushed around consistently the last couple years. Compare those 2 and chiarot as your “huge physical” guys to Vegas or the panthers, it’s not that close

And do you really want your best 2 dmen having to be the ones that worry about that

ShanahanMan

Jan 31, 2009
Tokyo, Japan
Ryan Lomberg is cut from the exact same cloth as Watson, Watson is a better player than Jonah gadjovich who was good enough to play half the season with the panthers. Kolesar for Vegas is also a similar player to Watson

No, it’s not. The wings have gotten pushed around consistently the last couple years. Compare those 2 and chiarot as your “huge physical” guys to Vegas or the panthers, it’s not that close

And do you really want your best 2 dmen having to be the ones that worry about that
I mean, I guess we’ll just have to disagree on relevance here. Lomberg was a healthy scratch a lot of the playoffs last year so I don’t think he was that important to their success, just like Kostinin didn’t make much of a difference either but to each their own.

14ari13

Oct 19, 2006
Norway

The team has been pushed around for at least 2 decades

Reactions: Spitfire11

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad