OT - NO POLITICS August edition - The summer wind came blowin' in……

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Today...well today is harsh. My youngest brother would be 31 today. I haven't had an appetite, and since I haven't been eating or drinking I have the shakes real bad. Probably a combo of the anxiety and the whole malnourished thing. Still, I'm getting ready to drive up an hour to meet my parents and brother for dinner. I think we did this last year, or 2 years ago, I forget, and I remember not having much of an appetite then either. I think I will just call for the biggest ribeye offered, since it has the best chance of forcing me to eat something.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
Today...well today is harsh. My youngest brother would be 31 today. I haven't had an appetite, and since I haven't been eating or drinking I have the shakes real bad. Probably a combo of the anxiety and the whole malnourished thing. Still, I'm getting ready to drive up an hour to meet my parents and brother for dinner. I think we did this last year, or 2 years ago, I forget, and I remember not having much of an appetite then either. I think I will just call for the biggest ribeye offered, since it has the best chance of forcing me to eat something.
Sending you a massive hug.

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home

Will be thinking of you Chuck.

sooshii

still dancing
Sponsor
Jan 25, 2009
Philly burbs
Enjoy your fam, Chuck. :heart:

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy Quaider and Looch
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Sorry for your rough time.

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
Sorry.... these birthdays/anniversaries are always hard :(

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
My great nephew Kenny. Me and the Bride are going to start baby sitting him a few days a week at end of the month. Just so my nephew and his wife can get back on their feet with new jobs.
I cant wait to have ‘a little’ in my house again. Gonna spoil him rotten!

1725580750884.png

Ludwig Fell Down

Feb 19, 2005
South Shore, MA
Thinking of you, TDC.

NeelyDan

Spot-Picker
Sponsor
Jun 28, 2010
Dundas, Ontario
Hang in there friend

• Love
Reactions: TD Charlie

Troublesome 85

TOP RANKED
Dec 28, 2017
Sarasota/Bradenton

Sending strength ur way brudda

• Love

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617

❤️❤️❤️

caz16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2011
Ontario
I'm so sorry, my heart goes out to you and your family.

HHHH

Feb 15, 2010
Sending positive thoughts from CT!!

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner

On days like this it's just left foot, right foot, breathe. 🫂

• Love

GordonHowe

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 21, 2005
Newton, MA.
Sending the good thought.

Take care.

• Love

eightspokedb

pickee chickadee
Sponsor
Jul 17, 2002
cave of caerbannog
Visit site
Need some information....

Going to see Judas Priest at Niagara Falls the 14th (squee!!!!). Need to know if I can take my gummies into Ontario Canada....personal use only.

Thanks for any advice....

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad