Atlantic Standings Predictions Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
Does okay mean cleared to play for the opener? legit question. Or is okay mean they miss a week or two tops.

Well, if you have GM Steve Staios' number I guess you can ask for clarification.

Personally I don't think he'd say "they're ok" if they were going to be out for a couple of weeks.

In pre-season to date, every time an Ottawa player has shown any kind of health issue, no matter how minor, they get pulled from the game for precautionary reasons. They don't end up missing any time.

So most Sens fans were willing to wait and see rather than panic unnecessarily because it's consistent with what they've been doing all pre-season long.

Ned Bouhalassa

Sponsor
Mar 2, 2008
Montreal
All summer I said the top 4 are still the top 4 and I still believe that.

But if Boston doesn't stop f***ing around and get Sway signed that could cause a drop.

I don't know who would take that spot because it seems like everybody in the Atlantic has some sort of major injury.

But I feel like Swayman is the death blow, he's the guy IMO, every team has their limit, every team has a point of no return and I think if the Bruins don't have Swayman that is their point of no return, that is the one they can't come back from.
Lucy is Boston, the football represents the Bruins downfall, and all the this-is-the-year-they-miss-the-playoffs commentators are Charlie Brown.

e587e2d598cdd255acc09aea0a4b3242.png

Halakitlikethat

Oct 10, 2013
British Columbia
I think I already posted my predictions in here and had Florida out front but as of now, I think Toronto is gonna win this division. I like the Berube hire and their d looks a lot better.

I also want to say as a Habs fan I strongly dislike all the other teams in this division except Detroit.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad