Atlantic Division Prediction

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
I see a lot of predictions where the Habs finish below the Wings, Sabres, and Sens. I think we are in the race with them

Let’s do a friendly prediction on how you see the Atlantic division… we can bump it forward at the end of season to see how we do

My guess:
1) Bruins
2) Leafs
3) Lightning
4) Panthers
5) Wings
6) Habs
7) Sabres
8) Sens

Miller Time

Sep 16, 2004
I think the Atlantic will be the best division in hockey (best record vs other divisions).

Habs & Sabres will be the "surprise" risers, laffs & Bruins the surprise fallers.

Panthers
Bolts
Sabres
Habs
Bruins
Leafs
Red Wings
Sens

GrandBison

Jul 1, 2019
Leafs
Lightning
Bruins
Panthers
Habs
Sabres
Wings
Sens

Leafs enjoying their 1st round exit since it's a moral victory against the defending champs.

Reactions: WeThreeKings

salbutera

Sep 10, 2019
Leafs
Panthers
Habs
Sens
One of TBay / Sabres

Bruins & Wings miss playoffs

5-Atlantic Division teams make playoffs

BehindTheTimes

Jun 24, 2018
I think the Atlantic will be the best division in hockey (best record vs other divisions).

Habs & Sabres will be the "surprise" risers, laffs & Bruins the surprise fallers.

Panthers
Bolts
Sabres
Habs
Bruins
Leafs
Red Wings
Sens
Panthers
Leafs
Habs
Bolts
Bruins
Wings
Sabres
Sens.

I think we surprise and I think the Bruins slip. The Leafs still are a regular season powerhouse imo.

dinodebino

Sep 27, 2017
We will still be close to last, but inching closer to the big show.

Next year is the year we go over the hump…for a decade.

Flo-Rida
Leafs
Bolts
Hens (yeah I know)
Bruins
Buffalo
Montreal (close to Buff)
Detroit (close to Mtl)

82 points

morhilane

Feb 28, 2021
1) Bruins (with a goalie, just went to check and Kasimir is their backup? :laugh:)
2) Leafs
4) Panthers
3) Lightning

The bottom 4 will be a coin toss
5) Wings
6) Habs
7) Sabres
8) Sens

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
I see a lot of predictions where the Habs finish below the Wings, Sabres, and Sens. I think we are in the race with them

Let’s do a friendly prediction on how you see the Atlantic division… we can bump it forward at the end of season to see how we do

My guess:
1) Bruins
2) Leafs
3) Lightning
4) Panthers
5) Wings
6) Habs
7) Sabres
8) Sens

I think the Bruins are our biggest hope for one of the big 4 falling.

On paper, there are so many good teams. It does look really hard to make the playoffs. It will be really interesting to see who ends up being best on the Dach line, and how well they can do. That will be key imo. Bottow six should be fine as a bottom six. First line should be a good first line.

For sure the defense is also a question mark.

Harry Kakalovich

Like and reply
Sep 26, 2002
Montreal
I have the Habs finishing last in the Atlantic and getting a top 5 2025 draft pick.

This is the 3rd year that I predict the same thing. Every year HFHabs tells me I'm crazy to think this...

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad