ATD 2022 Draft Thread III (Final results in post 724)

Sturminator

Love is a duel
Feb 27, 2002
West Egg, New York
Yeah, we didn't manage to get PIMs out this time around.

Good participation thus far, though. The five franchises which haven't voted are all still in it, so collecting those last votes shouldn't be too tough.

Hawkey Town 18

Jun 29, 2009
Chicago, IL
NHLPA Player Poll results released today.

I've added the following to Kopitar's bio (linked in my Roster post):

Anze Kopitar - NHLPA Player Polls - conducted 2017-18 to present (2021-22)
2021-22: Most Complete Player - 5th
2020-21: Most Complete Player - 6th
2019-20: Did not place for Most Complete Player, but results only showed top 4
2018-19: Most Difficult to Play Against - 5th
2017-18: Most Difficult to Play Against - 5th

ImporterExporter

"You're a boring old man"
Jun 18, 2013
Oblivion Express
Everyone, I have some serious home issues with my well (water) and will be tied up through this weekend.

If you want to process this round now, please go ahead and I'll try to get back into the fold early next week depending on how things go here.

I'm sorry for not getting a PM sent. Just a lot going on in the real world for me now.

Hawkey Town 18

Jun 29, 2009
Chicago, IL
Everyone, I have some serious home issues with my well (water) and will be tied up through this weekend.

If you want to process this round now, please go ahead and I'll try to get back into the fold early next week depending on how things go here.

I'm sorry for not getting a PM sent. Just a lot going on in the real world for me now.

Sorry to hear, hope you're able to get that sorted out.

@Theokritos I already had sent the PM I mentioned above, so please wait until tomorrow to release the results, so VI has a chance to vote. Thanks!

TheDevilMadeMe

Aug 28, 2006
Brooklyn

It happens... If we weren't busy ourselves, we wouldn't need PMs!

Sorry for your home issues

rmartin65

Apr 7, 2011
Not to seem too eager or anything, but what’s the schedule? Voting released today, then a week (10 days?) of discussion?

Theokritos

Global Moderator
Apr 6, 2010
11 ballots received. Too few people named three stars, so I won't name them either.

Jim Coleman Conference:

New Jersey Swamp Devils vs Milwaukee Admirals 4-3
Vancouver Millionaires vs Roanoke Rail Yard Dawgs 4-3
(several games went to OT)

New Jersey and Vancouver advance.

Red Fisher Conference:

Montreal Canadiens vs Portland Penguins 4-2
Three Rivers Hockey Club vs Chicago Shamrocks 3-4

Montreal and Chicago advance.

Voters:
GMs in the contest: @Hawkey Town 18, @rmartin65, @RustyRazor, @Sturminator, @TheDevilMadeMe, @The Macho King
GMs out of contest: @Claude The Fraud, @nabby12, @Professor What, @tony d
Non-Participants: @Batis

Last edited:
Reactions: rmartin65

Batis

Sep 17, 2014
Merida, Mexico
How do you usually deal with modern players that add things to their resume while this competition is still going on? Do you judge them only based on what they had achieved at the time that they were drafted or do they also get credit for what they are adding to their resume after that? Is that up to each individual voter to decide or have you reached a consensus regarding on how to deal with those players?

Reactions: BenchBrawl

BenchBrawl

Jul 26, 2010
How do you usually deal with modern players that add things to their resume while this competition is still going on? Do you judge them only based on what they had achieved at the time that they were drafted or do they also get credit for what they are adding to their resume after that? Is that up to each individual voter to decide or have you reached a consensus regarding on how to deal with those players?

They get credit for what they add.

Reactions: rmartin65 and Batis

TheDevilMadeMe

Aug 28, 2006
Brooklyn

They get credit for what they add.

I think most voters give them credit for year-to-date (I do), but there's no official rule. Basically the same as the HOH ranking projects

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad