ATD 2022 Draft Thread III (Final results in post 724)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

ImporterExporter

"You're a boring old man"
Jun 18, 2013
Oblivion Express
How long does the first round last?

I'd be cool with it running debates through say next Tuesday at midnight which is 04/05. That'd be a full week from the time that I got the match ups posted. Open up voting on Wednesday AM, 04/06 and again, let it run a week, through 04/12, with results being released by Theo on 04/13. And of course most people won't vote until the end of the window so we've essentially got nearly 2 weeks of time to talk about/evaluate the first round.

Thoughts?

Reactions: ResilientBeast

Hawkey Town 18

Jun 29, 2009
Chicago, IL
I'd be cool with it running debates through say next Tuesday at midnight which is 04/05. That'd be a full week from the time that I got the match ups posted. Open up voting on Wednesday AM, 04/06 and again, let it run a week, through 04/12, with results being released by Theo on 04/13. And of course most people won't vote until the end of the window so we've essentially got nearly 2 weeks of time to talk about/evaluate the first round.

Thoughts?

I'm fine with the above. One small suggestion: it seems like we always end up giving one extra day for people to get their votes in, so maybe end voting on April 11th in order for it to actually end on April 12th. Fine either way though.

Hawkey Town 18

Jun 29, 2009
Chicago, IL
I was hoping to have a bit more to add, but I'm running out of time so I posted my Vladimir Krutov Bio

@ImporterExporter, @ResilientBeast, another MOD, would someone be so kind as to link this bio to my roster in the round 1playoff series (I've already updated my post in the Roster Thread)

Looks like my Roster in the Round 1 series is still linking Dreakmur's Krutov bio. @ImporterExporter or @ResilientBeast can you please change that to link to this: Vladimir Krutov Bio

Thanks

Reactions: ResilientBeast

rmartin65

Apr 7, 2011
Voting is open right? Are we really going to give a whole week to get votes in?
I believe voting is indeed open. I agree that a week seems long- discussion seems to have died down, though maybe it will pick up again over the weekend?

Hawkey Town 18

Jun 29, 2009
Chicago, IL
OK, I sent out PM's to all GM's and non GM voters. We can take votes up until 04/11 at 1000 am EST. That way Theo should be able to get out results before it gets too late for him.

We said we were going to make voting ballots public after the playoffs were over right? Just want to make sure @Theokritos was informed and the ballots are being saved somewhere.

TheDevilMadeMe

Aug 28, 2006
Brooklyn
Ahh...yeah, the opposite conference vote. I think I suggested that rule after the one time 3 stars actually ended up being used as a tiebreaker. Didn't realize that had been implemented.

3 star voting is practically a guarantee that the team who drafted first wins that tiebreaker, as if drafting early isn't already a small advantage.

And yes I'm the one still a little sore that that I lost because (shockingly) my opponent with Beliveau got more 3 stars voting than my team with Esposito.

Theokritos

Global Moderator
Apr 6, 2010

Dreakmur

Mar 25, 2008
Orillia, Ontario
Still a few hours remaining, but just a reminder of who still has to submit a ballot:

Hull Olympiques (@Claude The Fraud)
Orillia Terriers (@Dreakmur)
Kentucky Thoroughblades (@Johnny Engine)
Toronto Maple Leafs (@Leaf Lander)
Gallifrey TARDIS (@Professor What)
Portland Penguins (@RustyRazor)
Bloomfield Hills Dollar Bills (@tabness)
New Jersey Swamp Devils (@TheDevilMadeMe)
Milwaukee Admirals (@VanIslander)
Texarkana Bandits (@Voight)

Busy weekend at OMHA championships. I’ll vote in a couple hours of you can wait.

Theokritos

Global Moderator
Apr 6, 2010
The voting deadline was six hours ago, but 7 out of the 16 teams still in contention have not yet submitted a ballot.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad