OT: Around the NHL: That Bedard kid is okay at hockey

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

BusinessGoose

May 19, 2022
St. Louis
Rangers board in full melt-down mode. You just hate to see it.
They learned from the best..

Lundqvist-net-flip-gif.gif

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
Joshua Tree, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
If the Rags and Caps can keep losing, I’d feel pretty secure in the Pens place in the POs…lol…of course, they won’t beat Isles, Canes or NJD in round one but that’s another story lol…

I’m interested to see how we look against the Isles. Not really concerned about the Canes.

Devils probably crush us.

Turin

Erik Karlsson is good
Feb 27, 2018
Feel bad for him.
Same. Not the environment I would test him out as a number 1 defenseman. I hope he does well enough though, seemed like a good dude and fun to watch.

Hintz-Pavelski-Robertson is just a silly line.

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
Rangers board in full melt-down mode. You just hate to see it.
After how a lot of them acted during/after our first round series against them last spring, couldn't happen to a better fanbase.

The team's won 1 Cup in the lifetime of 99% of HF posters, and needed to buy the Oilers dynasty in order to do it, yet they act like they're the greatest franchise in the Metro.

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
Was gunna say, the main boards thread say they are perfect.

Couldnt happen to a better team. Rebuild done! Oh wait.... we still suck!

They're like the opposite of the Penguins: Elite goalie who carries them along with a potent PP, but who suck at ES.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
Speaking of the Rangers, I'll totally eat crow about what I said regarding Trocheck being a 2C. He's a 2C caliber player, but god damn he's an underwhelming one. 15 points in 26 games while being a -10 and playing 20:30 a night is not good.

What makes it worse is that he only has 6 5v5 points.

ThosePuckingPenguins

Apr 28, 2009
Pennsylvania
Speaking of the Rangers, I'll totally eat crow about what I said regarding Trocheck being a 2C. He's a 2C caliber player, but god damn he's an underwhelming one. 15 points in 26 games while being a -10 and playing 20:30 a night is not good.

What makes it worse is that he only has 6 5v5 points.
And to think, some people in this fanbase wanted him over Malkin over the off-season. Shame shame shame.

wheelz87

LGP
Jun 28, 2011
Pittsburgh
It’s actually a pretty good asset because the NHL refuses to stop. He was the MVP of last year’s series. He doesn’t elbow Crosby we probably win that series.
He took a out a Cane in the second round too. Necas? Can’t remember exactly. Prob tried it against Tampa too but my memory is bad.

Reactions: BHD

AlphaMikeFoxtrots

The Sounds of Silence
Sponsor
Oct 17, 2014
I hope every other non-Blues team and fanbase gets on board with delaying this milestone as long as possible:

Screenshot_20221205-154708_Chrome.jpg

Edit: that pass is for TONIGHT ONLY, Rags. Unless every other team keeps it going until you go to St. Louis.

In April.

Last edited:

AlphaMikeFoxtrots

The Sounds of Silence
Sponsor
Oct 17, 2014
Quadruple whammy for the Bruins: first bonus time game, goes to shootout, loss, for their first home loss on the season.

Quintuple if you account for coming from back the 3-0 deficit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad