Around the NHL: Post-Draft and Free Agent Frenzy

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Dingo44

We already won the trade
Sponsor
Jul 21, 2015
Greensboro, NC
I take Hager over David Lee Roth tho

That's blasphemy. Van Halen, Van Halen II, Fair Warning, Women and Children First, 1984, and even Diver Down are masterpieces.

Eddie is the greatest guitar player of all time but with DLR it was magical. With Hagar it was a little better than Bon Jovi. Other than Source of Infection - that song rocks.

debaser66

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2012
I wouldn't be surprised if neither of these players amounts to much, but McGroarty's fail case as a bottom six grinder makes me think he's more likely to be a legit contributor.
I just wanted to reply that as a first rounder Yager probably wont fail that likely but the I saw the former Wings 6th overall Zadina wasn't even qualified by the Sharks.

sabremike

#1 Tageaholic
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
That's blasphemy. Van Halen, Van Halen II, Fair Warning, Women and Children First, 1984, and even Diver Down are masterpieces.

Eddie is the greatest guitar player of all time but with DLR it was magical. With Hagar it was a little better than Bon Jovi. Other than Source of Infection - that song rocks.

Beerz

Jun 28, 2011

Roth was a better showman. Hager the better singer.

Reactions: CDN24

HogtownSabresfan

Jan 13, 2010
Van Halen has better songs and better energy than Van Hagar. Hagar has better range but Dave has better attitude and fit Eddie's playing better.

Nailed it. I always imagine David Lee Roth doing a much, much better version of Finish What Ya Started. Sammy just misses on a great song. Now, if you want to talk about the first Montrose album and Bad Motor Scooter I stand defenseless on Sammy's greatness on that song.

Dingo44

We already won the trade
Sponsor
Jul 21, 2015
Greensboro, NC
Nailed it. I always imagine David Lee Roth doing a much, much better version of Finish What Ya Started. Sammy just misses on a great song. Now, if you want to talk about the first Montrose album and Bad Motor Scooter I stand defenseless on Sammy's greatness on that song.

Exactly. I actually like Sammy Hagar - just not with Van Halen in place of David Lee Roth.

Gras

Mar 21, 2014
Phoenix
FB_IMG_1724445568064.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad