Around the NHL - (Playoffs Edition)

Rybread86

To the DOME
Mar 24, 2022
OC
Even though I picked Leafs in 7, I really don't want to see it happen. I'd much rather see the Bruins lose next round to Florida than the Leafs.

Reactions: lwvs84

mightyquack

eggplant and jade or bust
Apr 28, 2010
Not defending the front of your net in the final two minutes when you're down 3 games to 2 is certainly a decision by Nashville

ohcomeonref

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 18, 2014
Alberta, Canada
If I was a fan of Dallas or Vegas I'd be on the verge of a heart attack watching this game. Very nice to watch from the sidelines with no dog in the fight (other than: F Vegas).

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
How are the Latvian's celebrating this @Kalv?
We already have restoration of Independance day here today, plus yesterday and today are the last 2 games before the Worlds here in Riga (I'm going today). So everyone's just hyped :laugh: There are a lot of fans now following the Canucks (disgusting :laugh:). Many also follow the Boston Celtics with Porzingis, they're on a roll as well, so there's a lot going on.

Not defending the front of your net in the final two minutes when you're down 3 games to 2 is certainly a decision by Nashville
Banner-worthy for them:

"Unprotected front of the net"

duckaroosky

So sayeth Duckthulu
May 26, 2009
Long Beach, Ca
We already have restoration of Independance day here today, plus yesterday and today are the last 2 games before the Worlds here in Riga (I'm going today). So everyone's just hyped :laugh: There are a lot of fans now following the Canucks (disgusting :laugh:). Many also follow the Boston Celtics with Porzingis, they're on a roll as well, so there's a lot going on.

Banner-worthy for them:

"Unprotected front of the net"
Is Silovs going to be playing the trīdeksnis?

(I realize Latvian Independance Day is different from Restoration of Independance Day but I so rarely get to make this reference)

70sSanO

Apr 21, 2015
Mission Viejo, CA
So far most of the teams I wanted to lose have; especially Kings and Preds.

I’ve never hated Vegas. I’m less fond of Dallas, so I don’t mind if they lose.

Either way, I’m hoping both are facing a rebuild as we come up. But Dallas has been amazing with their picks and will be more formidable for years to come. They will be a nemesis for us in a few years.

John

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad