Around the NHL - (Playoffs Edition)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

70sSanO

Apr 21, 2015
Mission Viejo, CA
Edmonton will never win sending McDavid out for 20-25mins a game in the playoffs. He, Draisaitl, Hyman out there the full 2min each PP and 4 on 4.

By the time it gets to the finals there is nothing left and McDavid spends too much time just skating aimlessly. Draisaitl has no shot left.

Meanwhile the Panthers just grind.

John

duckaroosky

So sayeth Duckthulu
May 26, 2009
Long Beach, Ca
Edmonton will never win sending McDavid out for 20-25mins a game in the playoffs. He, Draisaitl, Hyman out there the full 2min each PP and 4 on 4.

By the time it gets to the finals there is nothing left and McDavid spends too much time just skating aimlessly. Draisaitl has no shot left.

Meanwhile the Panthers just grind.

John
Draisaitl shouldn't even be playing, just saying.

GHOrcoqWcAAIjfo.jpg

NWWisconsinDuck

Jun 28, 2023
I cannot believe there are actual humans who think Evan Bouchard is a top pair defenseman. I don’t even have a horse in this race and watching him is nauseating

Reactions: ducks8

DuckDuckGetz

Nov 20, 2017
I cannot believe there are actual humans who think Evan Bouchard is a top pair defenseman. I don’t even have a horse in this race and watching him is nauseating
What he's doing offensively is pretty impressive. Defensively, he's pretty offensive.

Also his eyes are too close together and it drives me insane.

goonsaredumb

Sep 30, 2022
He's having a rough series but his offensive skills are elite and he was tremendous defensively this year taking a massive leap forward in that regard, he's also only 24 years old

Reactions: JAHV
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad