Around the NHL - (Playoffs Edition)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

All Mighty

Sep 20, 2014
California
allmightyhockeytalk.com
Every Oilers dman besides Ekholm-Bouchard is just not good enough. And to be fair to those other dman, they are also set up to fail by their coach. Ekholm-Bouchard exclusively gets offensive zone starts and are always on the ice with McDavid or Draisaitl. They are never out there with a bottom 6 line. They really needed to upgrade one of Ceci/Desharnais. I'm sure they tried to get him, but Tanev would really have been perfect for them.

Reactions: JabbaJabba and Kalv

TheGoodShepard1

Dongle Digits.
Nov 26, 2017
That look into the MSG rafters is a reminder that the Original Six team in the biggest media market in the United States has one Stanley Cup since World War 2. It’s amazing the Rangers don’t get more grief for their futility (I guess it helps they’re usually competitive)

Reactions: Terry Yake

Mr Rogers

Jul 11, 2010
Calgary
it seems like not having a homegrown 1C might be a problem for the Rangers. They’re just missing that guy who can grab the wheel when it’s really crunch time.

Reactions: ohcomeonref

DuckDuckGetz

Nov 20, 2017
it seems like not having a homegrown 1C might be a problem for the Rangers. They’re just missing that guy who can grab the wheel when it’s really crunch time.
I get that he hasn't been great but in what world is a player with 443 points in his last 439 GP not a 1C?

Reactions: Kalv

TheGoodShepard1

Dongle Digits.
Nov 26, 2017

This is now the point where I point out that he’s potentially on pace to lose his 4th straight conference finals in 5 years, even though with the exception of last year, he’s had the better team in all of them, and his employers have usually had enough of him by the wall known as Year 3 (which he’s approaching next season).

Though this is on the players more than anything. Tonight’s a reminder of the Game 5 we played at home in Nashville in 2017, absolutely stunning the lack of urgency Dallas is playing with

Dryish

Nonplussed
Dec 14, 2015
Hki Metro
qcz293f4o24d1.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad