Around the NHL - Part XLIII

Black Tank

Dec 12, 2006
a NYer in England
I went to their boards to hydrate with some Devils fan tears and found this gem:

.......? The bar is so f***ing low, it's actually absurd. And lol @ this board bringing up the Rags whenever people want this team to do good, the obsession is absurd

Finally! One of them admits it!
I lived in NJ so I love dunking on that team.

Last night Bratt got destroyed, the little devils do nothing because they can't play that goon they traded for because he can't skate, the air goes out of the building, and the gutless bunch of figure skaters just quit.

And the debbies fans still blaming sad sack Ruff for it all. What a weird little team.

Guyute

Sponsor
Feb 17, 2013

Obviously it's not going to happen because it would mess up the locker room, but it would be nice to trade Lindgren to Utah for the picks we shipped away to rid ourselves of Nemeth (ouch). Then we could roll with Mancini, Jones, and GigaChad as our 5-7 D and see what D is available at the trade deadline. It would also free up a lot of cap space for the trade deadline.

Cmox

Jan 22, 2010
In the woods

Obviously it's not going to happen because it would mess up the locker room, but it would be nice to trade Lindgren to Utah for the picks we shipped away to rid ourselves of Nemeth (ouch). Then we could roll with Mancini, Jones, and GigaChad as our 5-7 D and see what D is available at the trade deadline. It would also free up a lot of cap space for the trade deadline.

You're telling me. He got the hat last night for wearing a racing helmet.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad