Around the NHL - Part XLII - (Playoffs Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
How bad are you going to feel as a Panthers fan if they lose in the SCF two years in a row? that's just brutal. I saw two predictions for this series from the hockey community on twitter--one said Oilers in 7, the other said Panthers in 7. Didn't look like it was gonna go 7 at first but here we are.

Not even a little bit bad.

Only franchise that deserves worse are the NJD.

GENESISPuck94

Sponsor
May 2, 2022
NJ
I want the Panthers to win for personal reasons. But it would be something else if McDavid completes carrying his team to a Championship.

One thing for sure I really hope McDavid opts for unrestricted free agency in 2 years.

KennyWu

Oct 14, 2010
Presumably they mean Goodrow, which I think is ridiculous to expect a media thing for.

Drury did meet with the media after SJ claimed Goodrow....

tumblr_inline_oo5funv3LN1ti5mrr_500.gif

n8

WAAAAAAA!!!
Nov 7, 2002
san francisco
Visit site
The Winnipeg Jets are likely to trade former first-round pick Rutger McGroarty, a league source told The Athletic’s Murat Ates this weekend.
We probably aren't going to be in the running, but there's a 20 year RW prospect on the market
2022 1st, 14 OA 6'1" 200#, two seasons with UMich, 16-26-52 in 36 games last season.
Not sure how close he is to going pro.

leetch99

Leetch66 Joined 2007
Oct 5, 2017
PEI Canada
Sheldon Keefe and his bro Adam are back to visit their PEI family this week and have been making the rounds as celebrities at the Stompin Tom Center . They also met with a lot of the local minor hockey kids and the next day they visited the senior home where their grandmother resides . My dad also is in there but he was in the hospital and missed out.....he was a Leaf fan for 75 years but shifted to Ottawa after the Habs put them out in the Covid playoff . I would have loved to have met him and got his thoughts on Rempe ......

Last edited:
Reactions: nsvoyageurs
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad