Around the NHL - Part XLII - (Playoffs Edition)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shesterkybomb

Dec 30, 2016
I find it pretty rich the sooking Maurice and the Panthers are doing about an actual offside call considering all the crap they got away with this playoffs, hope they get blown out monday

Reactions: leetch99

Jack Hanson

Oct 5, 2023
Well she might be trashy, but the Oilers are about to accomplish an almost unheard of reverse sweep in the Stanley Cup finals and they have a boob flasher.

We have none of these things.

And no, I dont get paid to relay this insightful information. I also didnt realize it was legal to flash boobs at a hockey game either.

Since you guys find the Oilers trashy boob flasher offensive Im going to delete the photos.

Reactions: Fight4yourRight

WojtekWolski86

Nov 14, 2019
So next year, is the league planning on scheduling Game 7 on the 4th of July to piggyback on the free fireworks for the winner?
Wait I thought game 7 of this year's final was scheduled for June 24 2025.

Honestly if McDavid and the Oilers win game 7, the sports illustrated championship special is going to be amazing.

In all seriousness, it would turn am otherwise lackluster final into one for the ages and cement McDavid as an all time top 3 player.

eco's bones

Jul 21, 2005
Elmira NY
I find it pretty rich the sooking Maurice and the Panthers are doing about an actual offside call considering all the crap they got away with this playoffs, hope they get blown out monday

Messier put it early on that there's nothing fair about the playoffs and that's pretty much the truth. Things might go your way for a while.....you get the calls or get away with shit, you get the bounces but all that can all of a sudden stop on a dime. Marchand also talked about teams trying to knock out players from other teams and that's true too. Bennett surely got away with sucker punching Marchand not that Brad hasn't pulled a lot of shit in the past.

People including Maurice are always looking to deflect. His team has its back against the wall now after three chances to put this away. They're going to have to get their act together on Monday. That's up to them and they haven't been either good or lucky enough in the last three and that's on them and this one's going to be embarrassing if they fall short. They seem fragile now and I'm wondering if the Oilers get a lead early the Panthers are the just going to fold? Not sure what the off season's going to look for them if they lose Monday.

Personally I hope the Cup goes back to Canada. Some of it's anger at losing to them in the conference finals but it was clear to me that they were the better team in that series. So in that respect we got what we deserved. Panthers players and coaching staff though whether they took the Oilers too much for granted after game 3 or just plain are choking if they lose it'll be because they deserve it too. Again as Messier said there's nothing fair about it. You win Cups by taking them by force and you have to finish what you start.

NickyFotiu

NYR 2024 Cup Champs!
Sep 29, 2011
Just reading Flyers draft pick is coming over from Russia. I thought last year people said it would take longer till he was able to come to the NHL. Any predictions for his rookie year? Wish we had this kind of news.

Profet

Longtime lurker
Sponsor
Jul 5, 2002
NY
shop.profetkeyboards.com
I hate to burst your bubble but Emily is going bald.

@will1066:

2b0d102b-f5b0-47a6-afde-748d9cec6229_text.gif

NYR94

Mar 31, 2005
Long Island, NY
How bad are you going to feel as a Panthers fan if they lose in the SCF two years in a row? that's just brutal. I saw two predictions for this series from the hockey community on twitter--one said Oilers in 7, the other said Panthers in 7. Didn't look like it was gonna go 7 at first but here we are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad