Around the NHL - Part XLII - (Playoffs Edition)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Machinehead

HFNYR MVP
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
I'm a huge advocate for it coming back...I was just explaining why this harebrained league made a knee-jerk decision 40 f***ing years ago & decided it was set in stone.
Right, completely doesn't make sense from their perspective, but that's the NHL for you.

WojtekWolski86

Nov 14, 2019
Hyman couldn't hear shit in that interview good things hockey players speak in cliches so he kind of answered the questions anyway
Every postgame interview is basically Brendan Fraser from Bedazzled. You just broke the single game record for points, what do you have to say? "you know it was a team effort, gotta support the team, team did great"

1719025587495.png

CasusBelli

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 6, 2017
Every postgame interview is basically Brendan Fraser from Bedazzled. You just broke the single game record for points, what do you have to say? "you know it was a team effort, gotta support the team, team did great"

View attachment 885492
You just go out there and give 110 percent. And you want play good. And you hope you played good. And I think we played pretty good tonight.

Captain Lindy

Formerly known as Kreider Beast
Apr 1, 2006
Virginia
Oh, yeah, right, Maurice, you wouldn't have challenged that off side if the situation were reversed. Yeah, riiiiiiiight.

NotASheep

Feb 23, 2019
I think I speak for all oiler fans for saying thank you for not standing in the way of us hiring Knoblauch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad