Around the NHL - Part XLII - (Playoffs Edition)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Megustaelhockey

"I like hockey" in Spanish
Apr 29, 2011
f*** this challenge. Get it out of the game. Use technology to get the call right in the first place.

Boris Zubov

No relation to Sergei, Joe
May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
I'd rather Edmonton win to show our front office what it will take to get out of the East.
Instead of addressing our shortcomings....

both.jpg

Reactions: will1066

RangersFan1994

Aug 20, 2019
We can't keep playing the finesse, gimmick-filled game of ours, along with immobile dmen, and expect to win. You're seeing what it takes to beat Florida.
It's the team Drury built at the NHL level. Why can't he get power forward NHL types, not just future prospects with skill, that can skate with grit and size. Why not NHL players with skills, that can skate with grit and size. Not cream puffs like Miller, Mika, or NHL dman that can't skate Trouba, Lindgren etc imagine if Fox didn't put up points. He's another player that can't skate well.

Megustaelhockey

"I like hockey" in Spanish
Apr 29, 2011
I hate that review honestly, totally didn't affect the play. There are other things in the game I'd rather see reviewable than this.
This call is the number one most frequently missed in the whole sport. I just can't be sure that any goal is a good goal anymore when it goes in.

It takes enjoyment away from the fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad