Around the NHL - Part XLII - (Playoffs Edition)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

CasusBelli

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 6, 2017
Please tell me whyyyyyyyy ....

My car is in the front yaaaard

And I'm ...

Sleeping with my clothes oooon ...

Best part of the game, sadly.

• Haha
Reactions: bl02

RangersFan

Feb 27, 2002
NY, NY
Do the Rangers win the Cup over the Oilers? What about with Tank and Mikkola? Damn I wish the cap wasn't so mismanaged, should have re-signed both.

EdJovanovski

#RempeForCalder
Apr 26, 2016
The Rempire State
He’s one of the most skilled players of all time. Panthers like to muck it up and take cheap shots but dive worse than soccer players when the opposition does the same to them.
Not bashing his skill, I’m saying he’s awkward AF and honestly an embarrassing ambassador to the sport. He is an unlikeable diver and never gets called, and idk what game you were watching when the Oilers literally injured half of their team lol. Panthers play a physical game, sure they’re a pain in the ass to play against but I’d love our team to play more like them.

EdJovanovski

#RempeForCalder
Apr 26, 2016
The Rempire State
Catch 22. We resign tarasenko and Laf probably doesn’t break out this year because of the diminished opportunities.

100% agree on mikkola though. He was really good for us
Was he that good? I remember him being just a guy. I definitely don’t remember him having the mean streak he’s shown in this years playoffs, I think he’s taken on that Panther identity

Reactions: Graves97

PuckLuck3043

Stairway To Heaven
Nov 15, 2017
Hudson Valley
Do the Rangers win the Cup over the Oilers? What about with Tank and Mikkola? Damn I wish the cap wasn't so mismanaged, should have re-signed both.
The cap wasn't mismanaged. Just like every other team in this flat cap league teams can't sign everybody and many of the top teams have little cap space. Those players make a combined 7.5 mil a year.

17futurecap

Oct 8, 2008
NJ
Screenshot (310).png

Dead puck hockey is back, what a sight for the sport.

Reactions: TheDirtyH

PuckLuck3043

Stairway To Heaven
Nov 15, 2017
Hudson Valley
You can't win many games if you score 1 goal in 2 games. People bitching about how the Rangers couldn't score against Florida. Newsflash, It's hard to score against Florida. This is part of the reason I picked Panthers in 5. Only way this series goes longer is if Barkov is out.

Reactions: mike14
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad