Around the NHL - Part XLII - (Playoffs Edition)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt Rentfree

Jan 13, 2012
Nashville, TN.
The SCF is gonna suck if things play out the way they look like they will. Do I root for the team that represents my least favorite state in the nation or do I root for the team that has that piece of shit Draisaitl on it??

Synergy27

F-A-C-G-C-E
Apr 27, 2004
Washington, D.C.
The SCF is gonna suck if things play out the way they look like they will. Do I root for the team that represents my least favorite state in the nation or do I root for the team that has that piece of shit Draisaitl on it??
I don’t know. I feel like an Edmonton/Florida matchup is an objectively good one.

It will also be pretty easy to unambiguously support the best player in the game against this collection of goons we are currently facing.

Reactions: Kerberos

Roo Returns

Skjeikspeare No More
Mar 4, 2010
Westchester, NY
I wonder if the Stars board is tearing their team apart, saying they're trash and need a rebuild.
They also got the Mavs in the finals right now and we all know it's Jerry's World 24/7/365 there so a little different (to be fair I'm sure they have a portion of people who only like hockey as every city does).

I'll be in Dallas later this year for a bachelor party. Kind of hoping not to have the sad Conference Runner Up chat with the locals :(.

Roo Returns

Skjeikspeare No More
Mar 4, 2010
Westchester, NY
Gotta admit and I want to get this out of the way now. I'm very bitter at Bobrov/whomever for whiffing so bad on the Kravstov and Nils picks and especially the former not going with Bouchard/Dobson.

Does it make me a worse person? Probably. Do I care? Nope.

I just really really hope Drury and Lilley got some of these picks rights since 2021 and they can address the center and Fox understudy needs.

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
Gotta admit and I want to get this out of the way now. I'm very bitter at Bobrov/whomever for whiffing so bad on the Kravstov and Nils picks and especially the former not going with Bouchard/Dobson.

Does it make me a worse person? Probably. Do I care? Nope.

I just really really hope Drury and Lilley got some of these picks rights since 2021 and they can address the center and Fox understudy needs.

100000% Bobrov.

He was the major Kravtsov tire pumper. The pre draft videos showed this.

He’s a moron. The Habs released a video of them debating who to take when they won the lottery and his logic for going with Slafkovsky was as dumb as it gets. He might still end up being good, but his reasoning was dumb.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
I don’t know. I feel like an Edmonton/Florida matchup is an objectively good one.

It will also be pretty easy to unambiguously support the best player in the game against this collection of goons we are currently facing.

I legit don't even care about the goonery. It wasn't what happened with Boston. We got one player injured who was a 4th liner, whatever. I'm rooting against them because teams like them are bad for hockey. They're just f***ing unwatchable. They're a more boring version of the Canes with a worse offense and better defense and goalie. I legit enjoyed the games against Carolina more as there was some flow even though we were in our own zone a lot too. If the Panthers win, especially since the made the SCF two years in a row the league will devolve into teams trying to emulate that unwatchable team.

Row I Goon

Nov 14, 2018

McD and the Oilers can EABOD. Bettman thinks the league consists of about 6 players and maybe the same number of teams.

A pox on Edmonton. I hope FLA goes all the way.

Reactions: turcotte8 and CLW
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad