Around the NHL - Part XLII - (Playoffs Edition)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
This isn't mean to be like pumping myself up or anything. But if any of you are struggling with getting posts deleted or warnings on the main board, review the last few posts I've made in the Trouba thread. If you want to see how to deal with opposing fans in a constructive-yet-still-defiant-attitude, check out how I attack and word things.

And if people respond with personal insults or shots at the fanbase, you can and should report the posts.

Just act hinged, guys. Let the others be unhinged. Think of this how we think of Rangers games - where we play against other teams and the refs at the same time. You can play within the rules and have fun.

I still recommend avoiding those discussions, but if you truly must . . .

JCProdigy

Apr 4, 2002
I want what I want
I've given up on the thinking that any human is capable, on the ice level at the speed that today's game is played, of actually accurately refereeing an NHL game. They are now game managers at best. They pick and choose a selection of infractions to enforce based on how they personally feel at any given moment. Such is human.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
I'm in love with Henrik Lundqvist's suits.

This isn't mean to be like pumping myself up or anything. But if any of you are struggling with getting posts deleted or warnings on the main board, review the last few posts I've made in the Trouba thread. If you want to see how to deal with opposing fans in a constructive-yet-still-defiant-attitude, check out how I attack and word things.

And if people respond with personal insults or shots at the fanbase, you can and should report the posts.

Just act hinged, guys. Let the others be unhinged. Think of this how we think of Rangers games - where we play against other teams and the refs at the same time. You can play within the rules and have fun.

Isn't the best way to just ignore the Trouba thread? I haven't even clicked on it. The series thread is relatively mild. Just stick to that.

Synergy27

F-A-C-G-C-E
Apr 27, 2004
Washington, D.C.
Here I am just now learning that Skinner’s first name is Stewart.
IMG_7948.jpeg

Just gotta draft by name. It’s very straightforward. Good luck winning with Todds and Stuarts. Gimme Igor and Vinny.

PuckLuck3043

Stairway To Heaven
Nov 15, 2017
Hudson Valley

I already got banned from the Trouba thread lol and what I said wasn't even bad. They are very sensitive.

Reactions: Captain Lindy

KirkAlbuquerque

#WeNeverGetAGoodCoach
Mar 12, 2014
New York
I already got banned from the Trouba thread lol and what I said wasn't even bad. They are very sensitive.
I was feeling toasty from a 6pack of hard seltzers yesterday and went HAM in that thread on Slowpoke Rodrigues, got a few reactions but still not banned.

I had some choice words for the OP's mother in the "Are the Rangers the luckiest team in the playoffs" thread but decided not to hit submit.

• Haha
Reactions: PuckLuck3043

Captain Lindy

Formerly known as Kreider Beast
Apr 1, 2006
Virginia
Easily triggered. They don't want any deviation from their false narratives.

~~~~~~

If we're fortunate enough to get past Florida, I think we can take either of these teams.

Did the Oilers hit the post on that?

Reactions: PuckLuck3043

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Some good action here in a huge third period.
An Oiler post almost leading to a Dallas breakaway. You don't see that often.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad