Around the NHL - Part XLII - (Playoffs Edition)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Thanks, Nurse

IMG_6294.gif

Roo Returns

Skjeikspeare No More
Mar 4, 2010
Westchester, NY
Easily triggered. They don't want any deviation from their false narratives.

~~~~~~

If we're fortunate enough to get past Florida, I think we can take either of these teams.

Did the Oilers hit the post on that?
Let's just keep the positivity and good energy going. The Rangers are going to have to deal with everything and the kitchen sink to gain these next two wins.

Reactions: Captain Lindy

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
This time of year is usually the best of the best or the most adaptable teams.

I thought that we caught the Canes off guard a bit with a couple of set play goals on the PP. We dominated early but part of it was set plays. PK is largely hard work and at this point of the season every team works hard.

WATTAGE4451

Jan 4, 2018
Kuemper was good in 21-22 and had a good playoffs I believe.
Kuemper was good in the regular season. He was bad in the playoffs butnit was arguably injury related.
He was okay in the first round til he got speared in the eye. He missed the rest of the round, and when he came back against blues he was horrible and kept blues in series. He then was horrible in gAme 1 vs Edmonton getting pulled. He then sat out the rest of the round vs oilers citing more irritation with his eye. He then came back for finals and was a mixed bag vs lightning. He got lit up on a couple games but had couple good ones. He had lowest playoff sv% in modern times for cup winning goalie around .900

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
Kuemper was good in the regular season. He was bad in the playoffs butnit was arguably injury related.
He was okay in the first round til he got speared in the eye. He missed the rest of the round, and when he came back against blues he was horrible and kept blues in series. He then was horrible in gAme 1 vs Edmonton getting pulled. He then sat out the rest of the round vs oilers citing more irritation with his eye. He then came back for finals and was a mixed bag vs lightning. He got lit up on a couple games but had couple good ones. He had lowest playoff sv% in modern times for cup winning goalie around .900
Kuemper did make the saves when it really counted, has to be said.

KirkAlbuquerque

#WeNeverGetAGoodCoach
Mar 12, 2014
New York
13gp, 1g, 6a, 7p, +2.
Quietly has more points than Fox ! Crazy

I assumed he was a -50 because every time we get scored on it’s his dumb ass picking the puck out of the net, but I guess a lot of that has been on the PK and his even strength scoring has balanced it out.

He still sucks.

Last edited:

effen

Feb 3, 2018
Quietly has more points than Fox ! Crazy

I assumed he was a -50 because every time we get scored on it’s his dumb ass picking the puck out of the net, but I guess a lot of that has been on the PK and his even strength scoring has balanced it out.

He still sucks.
My big takeaway after 5 years of this lumbering doofus looking like shit and making obviously bad decisions near the puck all over the ice is that he's excellent positionally away from the puck and reads the play at a very good level.

There's a lot of value of just existing in the right place as a defenseman, and he certainly does exist. That's about all he does. Apparently that's enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad