Around The NHL (Part XLI)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

LeetchisGod

This is a bad hockey team.
May 21, 2009
Washington, DC
IF NHL Network is going to continue showing games, can they please get their own crew of non-biased commentators/play by play announcers and stop piggybacking/stealing local channels feed, it would be a heck more professional

Not likely. Corporations are generally trying to cut costs not spend money unnecessarily.

Jan 8, 2012
NY
Washington game just got interesting, but I want to watch Sens-Pit.

Ottawa is the home team. Why the **** is Center Ice giving me the damn Pittsburgh feed?

Punxrocknyc19*

How has Kundratek look??? Rangers lost that trade. Too bad they can't call him up. He'd be better than Bickel and Gilroy..

Punxrocknyc19*

Matteau on the first line... i really hate seeing him wearing those Devils jerseys :shakehead:rant: wanted him during the draft.

gary laser eyes

Apr 6, 2007
No Pacioretty? I expect the Devils to win this one.

Is Adam Larsson, the best defensive prospect to come out of Sweden since Lidstrom, really a healthy scratch? I thought he was already better than Del Zotto...

Punxrocknyc19*

Is Adam Larsson, the best defensive prospect to come out of Sweden since Lidstrom, really a healthy scratch? I thought he was already better than Del Zotto...

i think he is out a month...he is a really good player. i wish he was available... id love him on NYR.. would help this pp. he goes to the net for alot of his goals.

Ail

Based and Rangerspilled.
Nov 13, 2009
Pennsyltucky

According to Danyeko, it's a numbers game and the other D are playing well so he's the odd man out. He claims he is still NHL ready.

Doesn't make sense to keep a skilled prospect out of line-ups for extended games. :confused:

Kakko

Formerly Chytil
Mar 23, 2011
Long Island
According to Danyeko, it's a numbers game and the other D are playing well so he's the odd man out. He claims he is still NHL ready.

Doesn't make sense to keep a skilled prospect out of line-ups for extended games. :confused:

I guess he's ready to be a 7th dman

Kershaw

Yeah, I think it's a bit of a headscratcher with Larsson. They should at least let him play 30+ minutes in the minors and call him up when there are inevitable injuries to the blue line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad