Around the NHL (Part XIII): RIP Bob Suter

Status
Not open for further replies.

member 151739

What is Tampa Bay up to?

Just making room after the Callahan contract or for some other acquisition?

Ehrhoff, maybe... they'd have a pretty damn good defense.

Barbeiro - Hedman
Carle - Garrison
Sustr/Brewer - Ehrhoff

UsernameWasTaken

Let's Go Hawks!
Feb 11, 2012
Toronto
Bob McKenzie @TSNBobMcKenzie · 3m
TB gets 6th round pick in 2015 from AZ for Gagner and Crombeen. #TSN

^^ That third Stan got for Bollig makes him look like GM of the year

jrc494

Jan 6, 2012
Remember those Gagner for Hjalmarrson threads just a couple years ago? I guess Bollig would have been a closer return.

Sevanston

Dec 27, 2009
NYC
The best news of my day was learning that Oilers fans are finally going to stop trying to pawn Sam Gagner off on us.

Callidusblackhawk

Feb 15, 2012
Downers Grove, Illinois
That is exactly what Lightning did

No one wanted Purcell but Oilers so he took there awful contract and then flipped that to Yotes along with another terrible contract for a pick

When 42 points is a down year for a player you should probably be able to get better than a 6th round pick for that player, at least IMO.

His cap hit isn't exactly small but there looks to be a decent number of teams that can take that on. Purcell is only a year removed from scoring at a 60 point pace.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
When 42 points is a down year for a player you should probably be able to get better than a 6th round pick for that player, at least IMO.

His cap hit isn't exactly small but there looks to be a decent number of teams that can take that on. Purcell is only a year removed from scoring at a 60 point pace.

Purcell is lazy and soft

Also when not riding shotgun with Stamkos he struggled

UsernameWasTaken

Let's Go Hawks!
Feb 11, 2012
Toronto
Craig Custance @CraigCustance · 33m
Don Maloney on Gagner's unflattering possession stats: "The good thing is we haven't had resources to pay attention to the advanced stats."

No Fun Shogun

34-38-61-10-13-15
May 1, 2011
Illinois
I get that, but it's hardly something you'd say to instill confidence in your fanbase/around the league about your organization.

UsernameWasTaken

Let's Go Hawks!
Feb 11, 2012
Toronto
There must be some one (or ones) that he has handshake agreements to sign if he's suddenly dumping all these contracts.

Stastny?

as Spezza trade?

member 151739

Thanks for making the Ducks' center depth even better, Yzerman.

There must be some one (or ones) that he has handshake agreements to sign if he's suddenly dumping all these contracts.

Stastny?

as Spezza trade?

I'm telling you, guys. It's gonna be Ehrhoff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad