Around the NHL - (Off-season edition)

gunnergunther

Jul 3, 2010
Put me in the camp that we’re not going to finish with a better record than the preds or avs, and just like the oilers last season.. their talent will pull them up eventually.

Reactions: DavidBL

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
watching the caps-flyers and drysdale looks terrible defensively

it'd be hilarious if both he and cutter and up busting

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
ducks rushed his development + injuries
I am reading the Flyers board and they pretty much hate him. It’s crazy to see since he seemed like such a competent OFD with a great shot. He was considered to have the best shot in 2020 draft

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
I am reading the Flyers board and they pretty much hate him. It’s crazy to see since he seemed like such a competent OFD with a great shot. He was considered to have the best shot in 2020 draft
he's a great skater but nothing else about him really stood out to me. he's undersized, terrible defensively, and his shot isn't great at all

but hard to call him a bust already given how much time he's missed with injuries. if it makes flyers fans feel any better, gauthier hasn't done shit so far this season either

Reactions: Sol

JAHV

Sponsor
Oct 3, 2023
Anaheim, CA
I think Drysdale has very good skating...and that's it. His shot is ok, his compete is ok, but he's small and he is low in the hockey IQ department, which explains why Verbeek was fine trading him. He just doesn't seem to be in the right places or make the right plays.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad