OT: Around the NHL - Cat Scratch Fever

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Honour Over Glory

Sully-Quinn: Idiots Squared
Jan 30, 2012
The Cup will have a permanent red stain now

If it didn't stain from that disgusting pasta Bonino ate out of it twice, this should be fine.

Winnipeg Jets - Give us our failure of a history back so we can boast those stats to the world! THE WORLD!

Gary Bettman should start going by his birth name of Jack Dawkins since he is the Artful Dodger.
I thought it was Shitstain McGee.

The Great Mighty Poo

I don't like you either.
Feb 21, 2020
Scatbox
If it didn't stain from that disgusting pasta Bonino ate out of it twice, this should be fine.

Winnipeg Jets - Give us our failure of a history back so we can boast those stats to the world! THE WORLD!

I thought it was Shitstain McGee.
Pretty sure Jim Cornette trademarked Vince Russo as "Shitstain", I don't wanna get into a word battle with that crazy f***er. That's just a losing battle right there my friend.

Honour Over Glory

Jan 30, 2012
They don't have the cap.
Boston has 21.6m in cap space, a lot of holes to fill and a lot of mediocre players becoming UFA’s, their biggest RFA to sign is Swayman, then some bottom 6 filler types while Marchand and Frederic need extensions. They have 12 forwards under contract, that’s if they go with the ones that they played in call ups and what not and don’t add some veterans on cheaper deals. Depends on what Swayman gets, he wasn’t a fan of the arbitration last year so he’s probably just looking for term first and then the cap hit could come down. I could see him going at under 7m/yr if he gets a 6yr deal at 6.5m.

That still leaves them enough to get Jake at least at 9m/yr even with Swayman’s new contract and Frederic & Marchand’s extensions.

They can make it work if Jake sees the potential for his fit there. I think it’d be possible for even Lindholm and Guentzel both ending up there.

Just as a curiosity sort of thing for where he could end up, since all talk is about Detroit, Chicago, Vancouver, etc.

Fashion is funny, you can wear some pretty out there things if you can pull it off.

Matthews isn’t one of those blokes. It looks like the bloke raided his Nan’s closet.

Honour Over Glory

Jan 30, 2012
Pens - Let's hire SULLIVAN 2.0!!!!!
Blues - Let's hire Julien

I'd have taken him to coach our D pretty easily.
Not that I like Quinn, I think he's absolute ass. But Julien hasn't been an Assistant Coach before in the NHL or the AHL so that should be an interesting experiment for Julien.

He has all the money to look however he wants.

And he chooses to look like that.
Matthews woke up yesterday and told himself "Janet Reno had some real steez, I'mma go bite that look" and showed up like that for real.

CheckingLineCenter

Aug 10, 2018
Pronman says

Celebrini
Levshuvnov
Silayev
Lindstrom
Buium
Dickinson
Sennecke
Yakemchuk
Demidov
Catton

Normally only give credence to Bob Mack but he nailed top 5 and 6 of first 7 picks last year. Just crazy to me any one is passing on Demidov after the Sharks. He’s close to Celebrini imo. But I also know nothing haha

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad