Around the NHL 2024/25

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
Thanks for sharing that.

Where are they getting that date of April 10 2015 as the date of his contract extension? Anyway, it’s wrong. I remember Buff signed that extension right before the 2016 trade deadline. I remember all his teammates mobbed him at practice when word got out about the extension.

(Also remember that extension basically sealed Andrew Ladd’s fate as a Jet, as there was no way they were going to extend both him and Buff, especially with Scheifele and Trouba in the last year of their ELCs)

Really thrilled I got to watch him for 8 seasons through the prime of his career. One of a kind.

WolfHouse

Oct 4, 2020
Thanks for sharing that.

Where are they getting that date of April 10 2015 as the date of his contract extension? Anyway, it’s wrong. I remember Buff signed that extension right before the 2016 trade deadline. I remember all his teammates mobbed him at practice when word got out about the extension.

(Also remember that extension basically sealed Andrew Ladd’s fate as a Jet, as there was no way they were going to extend both him and Buff, especially with Scheifele and Trouba in the last year of their ELCs)
They kept the ladd offer on the table to the very end...

Reactions: WaveRaven

BoneDocUK

Recovering hockey fandoc
Oct 1, 2015
Hopefully the vibes he gets in Wilkes-Barre/Scranton "feel right"

Yep.

Though I guess the Mighty WB were his favourite team growing up, and he's just so totes excited to play for the org of his dreams, maybe add a little rizz to the lives of those good ol' blue-collar WB-Scrantonites.

Against the odds, he'll claw his way back up to the show. A bit like Tom Cruise in the classic 80s sports pic.

Rutger McG -- Man of the People.

1727129348065.png

1727129194310.png

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
Friedman was discussing the situation in New York and mentioned that Trouba was saying this is his last ride (meaning this is his last season playing for the Rangers). Freidman was speculating that its most likely part of the compromise/plan to get Shesterkin into a huge long term contract next season. I guess we will see if that is how it all plays out.

Reactions: voyageur

voyageur

Hockey fanatic
Jul 10, 2011
Totally forgot they got Hayes. I guess he'd be their 3C.

So much for star McGroarty rocking it with Sid.
Honestly Mc Groary-Glass could be the top winger pairing in Pitt. Bunting-Rakell are likely Malkin's wingers. So it's Rust and Drew O'Connor to compete with. Unless Pulijarvi rises from the ashes.

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
Honestly Mc Groary-Glass could be the top winger pairing in Pitt. Bunting-Rakell are likely Malkin's wingers. So it's Rust and Drew O'Connor to compete with. Unless Pulijarvi rises from the ashes.

Well Rust is a pretty darn good player. I doubt either of those two is close to him next year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad