Around the NHL 2024/25

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
Thanks for sharing that.

Where are they getting that date of April 10 2015 as the date of his contract extension? Anyway, it’s wrong. I remember Buff signed that extension right before the 2016 trade deadline. I remember all his teammates mobbed him at practice when word got out about the extension.

(Also remember that extension basically sealed Andrew Ladd’s fate as a Jet, as there was no way they were going to extend both him and Buff, especially with Scheifele and Trouba in the last year of their ELCs)

Really thrilled I got to watch him for 8 seasons through the prime of his career. One of a kind.

WolfHouse

Oct 4, 2020
Thanks for sharing that.

Where are they getting that date of April 10 2015 as the date of his contract extension? Anyway, it’s wrong. I remember Buff signed that extension right before the 2016 trade deadline. I remember all his teammates mobbed him at practice when word got out about the extension.

(Also remember that extension basically sealed Andrew Ladd’s fate as a Jet, as there was no way they were going to extend both him and Buff, especially with Scheifele and Trouba in the last year of their ELCs)
They kept the ladd offer on the table to the very end...

Reactions: WaveRaven

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad