Status
Not open for further replies.

Stupendous Yappi

Idiot Control Now!
Sponsor
Aug 23, 2018
Erwin, TN
Lol, Barbashev just levelled Gudas!
Barbashev has done himself a great deal of good for maximizing his career earnings with his performance last season and this year, especially since the trade deadline. He'll get a nice contract that will dwarf what he's earned to date.

Good for him. Happy to see it.

Thallis

No half measures
Jan 23, 2010
Behind Blue Eyes
That long break really killed all of Florida's momentum

They haven’t really played a team as good off the rush as Vegas is until now. Vegas‘s D are effective enough puck movers to break the forecheck and Florida has struggled with defending the rush all season. I don’t think it’s the break, I think they need to figure out how to pin Vegas in or disrupt their space in the neutral zone.

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
Reactions: Cotton McKnight

Brockon

Cautiously optimistic realist when caffeinated.
Aug 20, 2017
Northern Canada
Vegas would have to win for that to happen and Tkachuk is the dominant force in this finals.

I know the series isn't over yet because Florida hasn't lost on home ice... But Florida has got their work cut out for them moving forward.

Tkachuk is basically going to need a hatty and some support at home for Florida to start a comeback.

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
Tkachuk needs to stay out of the box and be a impact player on the ice.

Hopefully this is a long 7 game series.

PerryTurnbullfan

Sep 30, 2006
Penalty Box
Pietrangelo on his knees getting mugged as usual. f*** the dude doesn't even stand up for himself.

How the f*** does Tkachuk get a misconduct for this shit? f***ing refs are garbage.
He disrupted Petros short program before his quad loop. That’s definitely a misconduct and he has to bring him flowers and a teddy bear…

Reactions: Xerloris
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Ad

Ad