Around the NHL 2013-2014 Part II: The Playoff Edition

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

ShanahanMan

Jan 31, 2009
Tokyo, Japan
Dallas putting on a show. Jim Nill has accomplished wonders in the span of a year. Such a fun team to watch with a ton of speed and offense.

Forgot what it looks like with Holland running the show.

bullocks

Jun 26, 2007
Toronto
Yes, because Anaheim are world beaters. We would probably beat them again in a series. I didnt even hear of their starter until a week ago.

Kronwalled55

Detroit vs. Everybody
Jan 7, 2011
Atlanta, GA
After watching all these other series, teams have so much breathing room to create plays. Boston was on top of Detroit the second they touched the puck. It's crazy.

Kronwalled55

Detroit vs. Everybody
Jan 7, 2011
Atlanta, GA
With the exception of Boudreau, all of the Washington coaches have been terrible.

Even Boudreau isn't a good coach. He just allowed Washington to play an all out offensive game... Which is when the Capitals are at their best. Now everyone is trying to change them into a defense first team and it doesn't work.

ArGarBarGar

What do we want!? Unfair!
Sep 8, 2008
Dallas putting on a show. Jim Nill has accomplished wonders in the span of a year. Such a fun team to watch with a ton of speed and offense.

And what a show it was! :laugh:

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease
And what a show it was! :laugh:

My thoughts exactly.

Their defense is even more porous than the Wings. Lehtonen covers a lot of the mistakes, but we saw what happens when his hands are tied and another team is pushing hard.

That said, great building year for Dallas. First time in the playoffs since 2008. They need to keep expanding on that.

InjuredChoker

Dec 25, 2011
LTIR or golf course
850361529.gif

14ari13

Oct 19, 2006
Norway
Ken Hitchcock coached teams are were offense goes to die. They are currently 6.8% on the power play in this series. With that lineup. :shakehead
Babcock says hallo.

Or Babcock.
Interesting to put it lightly. Trotz worked his magic on Radulov, after all. ;)
Good way to put it.
I think Trots would last for about a week with Caps.

14ari13

Oct 19, 2006
Norway
So the blues lost thevseries after going 2-0. The Hawks came back as they did last year vs us being down 1-3.

chances14

Jan 7, 2010
Michigan

Always find it hilarious when people use other teams to bash holland only to have said team ultimately fail in the end

Crymson

Fire Holland
May 23, 2010

Apparently you turned the game off before Dallas blew a two-goal lead with Anaheim's net empty in the last 2:30 and then lost early in overtime.

The simple reality is that Dallas won a single playoff game more than Detroit, and this against a team worse than Boston that was also missing its most important player for two games.

guinness

Not Ingrid for now
Mar 11, 2002
Missoula, Montana
www.missoulian.com
While I'm never disappointed in seeing the Sharks lose, that Williams goal was really iffy.

I would imagine that would've been disallowed most other times, but Chris Lee, whom I think has shafted the Wings before.

But, they were up 3 games to none, no excuses in the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad