Edm 1 goal on 5 shots

roccerfeller

jets bromantic
Sep 27, 2009
British Columbia
I see the goalie dual is continuing in the Edmonton Vancouver series

Van 1 goal on 3 shots
Edm 1 goal on 5 shots

It will be pure luck and the will of the universe if either of these teams makes it past winner of Avs and Stars…Avs and stars on a whole other level imo.

Then again, that’s what I thought of the Jets and Preds in 2018 and neither made it out of the WCF that year

Duke749

Savannah Ghost Pirates
Apr 6, 2010
Canton, Georgia
I don't know what you would get in return for 1 year of Marner, is he a top flight player if he is not in Toronto? I have my doubts as for Tavares I doubt they can move him without heavy retention, his best days are slipping by. Mathews on the other hand would get you a Kings ransom from an American team but do the Leafs have the balls to do it. Nylander is going nowhere.

The problem with Marner is the cap hit. If they don’t move him in the offseason, he’d fetch just short of a king’s ransom come deadline time.

Reactions: Buffdog

WolfHouse

Oct 4, 2020
Lack of skill upfront for the Bruins is really apparent against Florida. Also seems like we aren't the only team that chooses to just play one period of a game.
Bruins with the same problem as the Jets... Florida doesn't have to line match their top line but Bruins have to use their best D to contain Florida's top line

bustamente

Kinda Optimistic
Jun 29, 2015
Fraud City MB
“Skinner is a top 10 goalie”

:laugh:
200w.gif

• Love
Reactions: snowkiddin

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad